Fallout 76 - Launched

Oh yeah, sponsored the kick starter for Atom RPG, and really looking forward to playing it, hopefully soon! That just might totally fill the Fallout void, at least temporarily.

Just walk away; and if you are silly enough to not walk away - you deserve what you get.

Are you sure? Have you played it? I'm enjoying it. I was very skeptical myself because of people making it sound like it will be another RUST. But then I played it, glad I did.

West Virginia is the sorriest game setting I've ever heard of.

What's next? Fallout: Nebraska? Indiana?

You know, one time they had a Fallout where it was set in Nevada. You know, Nevada, which is sort of like West Virginia, only with Cacti instead of trees.

Yeah, but that gnome at the exit pulling your receipt will make you completely batty.

You ever just walk right past them, completely ignoring them? I do it all of the time. What are they going to do?

That's a good point, but not likely something I'm ever going to put to the test. With my luck, I'd find the one checker sporting a shotty and just waiting for someone to rustle his tail feathers.

Around here, you could just say you didn't understand whatever language they were speaking, because it wasn't English.

What about Fallout San Francisco? The ghouls would be replaced by feral homeless people and the biggest hazard would be the human **** lining the sidewalks.

San Fran was already covered in Fallout 2, but I'm sure Bethesda wouldn't mind replacing the interesting lore with a more generic, copy/paste, kill-em-all zombies setting.

Fallout Australia: Not to die, but yesterday.

I'm holding off buying it until I can read some reviews and opinions. I've played and enjoyed every fallout. I enjoy reading / hearing other peoples opinions but can't imagine having other people in my fallout world.

Fallout Florida: Again?

Fallout Detroit: You won't notice the difference.

I love it :D
(This forum's YouTube embedding seems broken, here's the link: https://youtu.be/ibM55l33o2k )

I have no idea how anyone's standards can be so low as to enjoy this Fallout 76 "thing" with a completely empty world with no coherence to it whatsoever, no quests that actually have anything to them other than "fetch this", bugs, rather ugly graphics at crappy performance, utterly (((safe space))) PvP, "building" mechanics worse than every other game out there, with nobody who'll want to play this in two months any more and all of that at full price….
But I guess this is a lowest denominator kind of game.

Back
Top Bottom