Divinity: Original Sin II - RPGWatch Fundraiser

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Like for Original Sin, we are also running a fundraiser for Divinity Original Sin 2.

While we are still working out what we are aiming for in the Kickstarter to leave our mark in the world of Rivellon, you can already place your donations here.

More information.

Our own fundraiser for Original Sin 2 has started. More info later on what our first goal is going to be.

Donated - let's start slowly on the signed collector's edition level.

What is the minimum donation required to get a copy of the game? $25?

Yes. Although last time I just got a load of keys and distributed them also to people who've donated less than that. Obviously I don't know if that will happen again this time.

No, unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

I didn't participate of any previous Fundraiser here. Should I contribute and select/inform a Reward Level somewhere ? Should I add a little bit more to cover PayPal fees ?

We should find out if we can get the RPGWATCH splash screen. Thats pretty much the best reward as far as I'm concerned.

Myrthos (or anyone else),

I don't understand how this fundraiser does work. Donating US$ 25 via RPGWatch is the same as backing US$25 via Kickstarter ? Would I receive the same rewards as "Divine Dibs" tier?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Great, will donate on payday :)

I proposed to Swen that up to $300 donations we follow the tiers of the Kickstarter. As I don't see anything interesting between $300 and the $10K tier I pitched the idea to him that at $2500 we would get a picture drawn in the game with a number of donators on it. For every $500 more there would be one additional person in the picture. Something like Rembrandt's Nightwatch in Rivellon style.

While i am not interested in the drawn picture, I still would like to support this site. There is a $90 reward where they have 4 digital copies of the game. Something similar would be much appreciated.

I'd like to do a monthly thing, but how does that work in terms of getting access to the game? Like 15$ each month? Will it continue throughout development or?

Donated something, seems like a reasonable way of adding to the amount given when none of the higher tiers are of interest to me (don't need multiple copies, have copies of everything else already and my wife would mock me mercilessly about any physical rewards)

I'd like to do a monthly thing, but how does that work in terms of getting access to the game? Like 15$ each month? Will it continue throughout development or?
If not everybody starts doing this, we can discuss the amount you want to do as a total and I can see if it can be pre-funded by RPGWatch, as the donations need to be finalized just after the end of the Kickstarter.

If not everybody starts doing this, we can discuss the amount you want to do as a total and I can see if it can be pre-funded by RPGWatch, as the donations need to be finalized just after the end of the Kickstarter.

Right now, I'm leaning towards 10$ each month until it's released. But I guess there's no way to know how much that'll end up being. So, how about 150$ total for 15 months?

If not, then I'll probably go with a single 50$ donation, as I can't really justify more at this point.

Back
Top Bottom