Pladio (jewtoo), Harlequin (Wiccan,I think)…

While I was upset at first, I realize now that you guys are probably one of the following:
1. Teenagers with too much spare time on your hands.
2. Adults with too much spare time on your hands.
3. People who want to escape the real world and use their anonymity to be able to get rid of all their frustrations.
4. Probably some other things I've missed.

All in all, I realize that getting upset serves no purpose here, but I still did have a good conversation with a few of you.

For some reason I now find myself reading this thread and even posting in it even though I'm supposed to be studying for exams.

Does this mean I'm becoming like you people ? :'(

While we are not saints, there are many other threads we have posted in and made not trouble at all. This thread, however, is for us to do whatever we want and consequences be damned. If you guys come here for a fight, can you really criticize us by following up?

It is you who went to that other thread telling the moderators to try and come to moderate us while the entire point of this thread, from the very begining and as decided by the moderators, was to have a small piece of KKKodex for those from KKKodexia to vent their KKKodexian needs before going around and acting like normal people.

prosper-1.jpg

Damn, Prosper looks really handsome in that pic <3

That's really Prosper? :S

Is there a version without the fake glasses I can take a peek at?

I'm posting here more than any other day on the Codex. It's the fear of loosing you, babes, making me show my true feelings.

I'll admit that I lost my cool. I punched a hole through a bathroom stall at my place of work. Definitely out of line and I apologize. Luckily no one saw.

That doesn't change the fact that I'm a Sentinel and this is my home. From the get go, I've asked that you guys respect my home and you've instead defecated all over it. For this, I cannot forgive. Who would? I am willing to apologize to the codex and return to capitalizing it's name if I receive an apology from all of you AND an apology to The Watch. Then, the matter will be closed.

God where do these tough guys come from?

I just went to subway with my gf and pulling out some dipshit flips me off because he's next to the car. Well dumbass don't get next to the car then. I was pulling out anyway.

He did his best to get my attention, if only he knew. Dear Yahweh I would have just ended him right there, I probably could have done it before anyone even noticed. He should get on his knees and thank his living God I am a Christian or he would likely be in need of dental surgery about now.

But I kept my cool, though I will have to pray to be given the patience to deal with such fools in the future.

While we are not saints, there are many other threads we have posted in and made not trouble at all. This thread, however, is for us to do whatever we want and consequences be damned. If you guys come here for a fight, can you really criticize us by following up?

It is you who went to that other thread telling the moderators to try and come to moderate us while the entire point of this thread, from the very begining and as decided by the moderators, was to have a small piece of KKKodex for those from KKKodexia to vent their KKKodexian needs before going around and acting like normal people.

Yeah, I didn't realize this thread was made to hold people from going crazy on the other threads. Now, I do :)

Even though my conversation was quite heated. Apparently you people have nerves of steel, so it shouldn't bother you this much. Should it ?

JDR, as a fellow Watcher, I'd expect a little more courtesy, no?

Most of us here know JDR, he has class. You are the opposite of him in every way.

You embody what you judge as reprehensible. It must be difficult for you, because you probably judge yourself just as harshly.

Edit: The Above, Phelot, whoever, you dildo…good jorb :rolleyes:

Edit 2: Looks like Pladio has arrived the pick up right where you left off

The hivemind was greatly weakened, a great number of alt clusters was lost.

Thank you. I was kind of trying to see how crazy I could get. I think the punching through toilet stalls gave it away for most but there were still a few takers. I assume most Codexers would just brush off the experience.

I literally had nothing to do today, but this gave me great entertainment the entire day. The Codex gives even when down. :salute:

You unleashed the fury faggot, troll or not I'm on the first bus to canada to get you now, Volourn.

Fucking DAC still hasn't had a single post since I said hi.

That place sucks. Is NMA any better?

Yeah, I didn't realize this thread was made to hold people from going crazy on the other threads. Now, I do :)

Even though my conversation was quite heated. Apparently you people have nerves of steel, so it shouldn't bother you this much. Should it ?

You are neither croaking nor jumping from tadpole to tadpole. I'd say it's a pretty safe bet I wasn't bothered at all.

codexlove2.png

Fucking Phelot. God fucking dammit. I knew we were missing a codex regular. FUUUUUUUUU-

Back
Top Bottom