Forspoken - Extended Cut Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new version of the debut trailer for Forspoken which features more gameplay.

Introducing Forspoken, the new narrative-driven adventure set in a beautiful yet cruel world.

Play as Frey Holland, an ordinary young woman who must harness her magical abilities to survive in the fantastical yet dangerous land of Athia.

Enjoy an extended sneak peek of new exhilarating gameplay and meet Ella Balinska, the voice and performance capture actor portraying Frey.

Developed by Luminous Productions for the PlayStation(R)5 system and PC, Forspoken will take players on a magical and perilous journey.

Stay tuned for more information to come later this year.
More information.

This looks great!
I would like a male protagonist option as well.
I don't "connect" or engage as well to female protagonists, being male myself.
Although I do enjoy the visuals more with a female protagonist.

Assuming the fastrunning shown won't turn into a stupid platformer abuse, this game is instabuy for me.

If it matters, and although I wrote before, not caring about the protagonist's gender.
As long as it's not humanoid with head of a (dragon age) bear, all is fine with me. ;)

Cautiously optimistic: seems good.

I'm normally instantly attracted to games with a female protagonist, but this one seems too parkour/actiony to grab my interest and the spell effects seem way too much fluff/overdone. Will have to see if there's an actual game behind all the acrobatics and fireworks.

Back
Top Bottom