Good Old Games - Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition Released

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
The rpg hits just keep on coming from GoG. They are now offering Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition for $9.99. This package includes 3 manuals, 16 HD wallpapers, in-game soundtrack, 28 avatars, 77 artworks and a map. Of course, the game is still DRM free. The diamond edition included both expansion packs and three premium modules.
More information.

AMAZING DEAL!!!

For anyone that dont knows , NWN1 persistant worlds are still going strong.

You get what is probably best roleplay online experience on internet for 9.99$

Amazing

I would get this even if it just included Neverwinter Nights and Hordes of the Underdark. HotU is one of the best RPG expansions I've played.

The persistent worlds are a definite plus as well ;)

I would get this even if it just included Neverwinter Nights and Hordes of the Underdark. HotU is one of the best RPG expansions I've played.

The persistent worlds are a definite plus as well ;)

Damnit! I was going to say HotU was worth the price. Hell even "what's it called" the first expansion was interesting. I wonder if this includes the "DLC"(LOL) or not. Ppl should pick it up as there are sooo many quality mods for it.

I wonder if this includes the "DLC"(LOL) or not. Ppl should pick it up as there are sooo many quality mods for it.

Read the opening post. First three modules (Kingmaker and I can't remember the other two) only. No Pirates of the Sword Coast (I think that was its name) and the others.

I never got that into NWN, but I had the original and the first expansion. I saw Hordes of the Underdark at Microcenter on sale one day and picked it up just in case I ever get back to finishing NWN. My wife went ballistic at first that I was buying yet another game (that I'll likely barely play or not at all). I let her go off, then showed her the price: $1.99

I won that argument, but somehow the ride home was still ice cold!

So this includes 3 of the downloads right? One is Witcher's Wake I assume? That one really annoyed me. I liked it and then it ends on a cliff hanger, that was never answered as they cancelled the sequel.

I never liked the OC, but considering that the expansions are included and it's altogether a nice hassle free install probably also, it's a damn good deal. The real beauty of NWN lies in the community made modules though. There are at least 10 modules that are longer and better than OC plus expansions ever were. There is seriously months of nonstop playing ahead of anyone, who deicides to buy this.

Edit: Dwagginz is correct you get those three.

I should have been a little more clear on this. The three premium modules are Kingmaker, Shadowguard and Witch's Wake.

Don't forget about Ossian's Darkness over Daggerford. You can download that one for free. I bet their servers are going to be a little busy in the coming days ;)

Here is a list of all of the premium modules released.

Anyone know if Infinite Dungeons was any good? I don't recall that one at all and noticed it while searching wiki for links to those modules.

Last edited:
I'm very impressed.

If I didn't already own NWN, the expansions, and then the retail Diamond edition in addition, I'd be all over this. It's a tremendous deal. Heck I may pick it up someday anyways just to get the premium modules DRM free.

What I'd really like, however, is for GOG to sell the other premium modules for NWN1 DRM-free, none of which I ever managed to pick up.

This is a great deal. I think I'll pick up Baldur's Gate and this today.

Great deal, but damn it all it is ridiculous that they can't manage selling the other missing Premium Modules----especially that Infinite Dungeons one as it sounds fantastic. I hope they can somehow keep whatever negotiations going because such a "withholding" in this day and age by Atari/Bioware/whomever is just sheer idiocy.

Definitely a buy, even if the modding/module searching is going to be an absolute slog by the looks of it---here's hoping the GoG forum crowd can get the lot of it corralled sensibly in regard to conflicts and all else.

Great deal, but damn it all it is ridiculous that they can't manage selling the other missing Premium Modules——especially that Infinite Dungeons one as it sounds fantastic. I hope they can somehow keep whatever negotiations going because such a "withholding" in this day and age by Atari/Bioware/whomever is just sheer idiocy.
It's Atari. BioWare have nothing to do with Neverwinter Nights anymore, except hosting the "official" NWN forums on their Social Network (as the older site has closed).

Hm, excellent deal - I guess I'll buy it only for the premium modules.

It is a good deal bought the original and expansion packs years ago and still play it today with all the great mods made for it.If only Atari made more games like this and not the new one coming out,

I've never played anything in NWN other than the OC, but I always wanted to try that Pirates of the Sword Coast module.

I think it is great that we at least get Kingmaker (which was good with actual role playing ... the first two were throw-aways.

I bought it in spite of having the CD's and having kept the download files for all of my Premium Modules ... it is nice and convenient :)

You pretty much need SoU if you are going to play anything after 2003.

Infinite Dungeons was not a big deal except conceptually - it showed you could do a roguelike/diablo random system.

Pirates was a great module - a real joy to play multiplayer.

HeX Coda, dropped from teh official expansion list, is the best of all of them.

If anyone gets this be sure to try out my module, the Girl in Ill Humour, on my link below - its even been reviewed (quite favourably) by the Neverwinters Review Guild.

Back
Top Bottom