Hellgate London - Interview @ eToychest

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The ubiquitous Bill Roper has popped up at eToychest for an interview on Hellgate: London. The article has some good questions, although many of the answers are rather general. Here's a bit on the single-player game:
With all the hubbub surrounding the game's multiplayer, it seems as if the single player game has been lost in the shuffle. So if a player isn't interested in taking the game online, will there be enough content to make it worth his or her while?
Definitely! This has always been a key part of our design. We know that not everyone has the ability or desire to play with others or online. Just as with the Diablo series, we’ve created a complete single player experience whose longevity of game play benefits from all of the randomization, rarity and customization you’d expect from us.
There will easily be enough game play and - most importantly – replayability there for those who are most interested in the single-player experience.
More information.

Nice article, and thanks for the link. I guess I'm still not convinced there's going to be the proper emphasis on the single player game.

as long as they have a demo it will be on my 'watch list', though near the bottom. these days no demo (even if released after the game is fine) equals something to hide--obl*cough*on.

The link is not working for me, I try again later.

Back
Top Bottom