Mount & Blade II - Now Available in Early Access

Still no answer.
Everyone having a schedule, patience is on order.

Some things are given without a request.
In this case, at the expense of what was requested.

Once again, there are people who feel they are entitled, that they are owed.

Mimetism does not exist in human species, so it is not possible to emulate.

You should draw the same scene but replacing the bandits with rocks throwing looters.

Those punks destroyed me in realistic mode :lol:

At least they don't wear shields and throw stuff at you at the same time, like certain bandits. :D

I don't know what that means.

Which is a statement, not a question.

There is a search button for that or scrolling up the thread or whatever.

Still no answer. People have schedules.

No breath was hold.

This was seized as an opportunity to feed the search engine. Anytime people on this site behave as they were entitled to answers, same treatment as before: search button.

There will be denial and claims that this thread does not exist.

There are people who have in store and those who do not. In the american system, everyone must know their position, their station in life.
There was no expectation of answers, an opportunity though to build documentation for the search engine thing.

I have not the slightest idea what you are talking about, but yeah, lets feed the search engine. Those are always hungry.

Simply that anytime people on this site feel entitled to an answer, they might be pointed out to this thread through the search button.

After the stamp of approval, now the personnality assessment.
Still no answer.

Give it a rest, Chien. You're just bumping the thread with spam at this point.

Probably trying to manipulate the next RPGwatch Game of the Year nomination. :p

Still no answer.

Addition to the stamp of approval, the personality assessment: denial of the asked question, attempt of intimidation through appeal to the rule of law, rejection of a motive to claim an intent.

People have schedules, they take from their busy time to provide unrelated material.
Still too busy to answer the question.

I'm pretty sure the answer is 42.

-----

Anyways, here's my short review after spending some good time with the early access release:
* The game and its current state is more or less what I expected. It kept me entertained for a few dozen of hours.
* There's bugs, but I had not a single game-breaking issue so far.
* Performance is fine for me, low/mid-tier PCs seem to struggle though. Occasionally, I do see some stuttering, without clear cause.
* The balance (character progression, economy of the game) is pretty much shot.
They are working on it, but there's still a long road ahead.
* In it's current state, the story / mainquest could as well be removed. It makes little sense and is also bugged. If you want a good story in this game, you have to imagine your own.
* Your own character's fighting is as good as I expected it to be. Fun.
* Group fights are also doing well, with much better ways of controlling your troops.
* But: group fights are still subject to a pretty patchy AI.
* Sieges are a fun diversion now and then, but have the most severe AI issues.
* There's already a bunch of interesting mods out there, but since the mod tools are not released yet, full conversions are probably about 1-2 years in the future. At least. Still, present mods are worth a look. At the very least to fix some balance issues.
* I wish they'd add some more extreme-weather effects. It's fun to have a battle in a bit of a snow-storm, great for atmosphere. More of that would be nice. Cavalry charges coming out of the fog at you, stuff like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom