Welcome - introduce yourself!

Welcome. I think you’ll find quite a few here that have been playing games pre-2000 :)

Wait, there can't be many games that released AFTER 2000? None that would make my top 5 anyway....

Hi!

I've been away from forums for a while and my favorite (german speaking) forum closed down in the meantime. I was looking for independent RPG forums and that's how I ended up here.

When I have the time, I play RPGs, both tabletop and on the pc, or grand strategy games. That time is somewhat limited at the moment, but I still enjoy reading and talking about them. :)

Vielen Dank! :)

I don't know whether you knew the rpgboard?
At the time it had a very active NWN community, even after the NWN2 was released. That was the reason I joined it. Stayed for the nice community in the end.
I think it was up until 2018. There's a successor to the forum, but it's not very active.

At the time it had a very active NWN community, even after the NWN2 was released. That was the reason I joined it. Stayed for the nice community in the end.
Ah, good old times. :)
Remember the Hochwaldallianz?

Lots of Germans here, so you should fit right in. Welcome!

Welcome entfremdung!

Yep, we Germanz are getting more and more here :p

[removed NSFW (lyrics) / P&R stuff ]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not new, but a certain other forum became too racist and full of crap to deal with anymore, and thus I remembered this site and decided to check it out again.

Hello all! It's been 6 years and I hope you are all doing well.

Hi, @DoctorNarrative;, welcome back.
In the few years of your absence the TOS has changed. Moderation is more strict. If you have not looked at the rules in recent years, please do read them. Thank you.

Last edited:
Greetings from Portugal!
Got my registration some time ago never got the time to make my self at home and delve into rpg games cause of work.

But now I got a little more.
Hope to share and have fun around!

Bem-vindo, Cruz182!

Welcome, Cruz182!

hello world.

Hey all. I've arrived to this fossil of a forum. The prophecy has foretold my coming for many years, and I've come to deliver. I hope you guys are doing okay in these awful times.

Back
Top Bottom