Unrest - Kickstarter Progress Report

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Pyrodactyl Games has a new status report on their ancient India RPG Unrest.

Progress on all fronts

We’re going to do the usual update stuff in another paragraph or so – talk about what we’re doing, show you pretty screenshots, give the date and url of the next scheduled developer stream.

But in case you’re busy, your computer has another ten second of battery life, or you just heard local crime lords setting fire to your car, let me give you the summary: We’re on schedule. We’re on budget. No development problems. Everything is fine.
More information.

Looks pretty horrible.
I'm sure it is but this isn't my first time covering this game. Anyway sundays are always slow, and I usually post the leftover news from the week.:)

They appear to be going for a hand-drawn look, but the lack of projected shadows greatly diminishes the sense of depth. It all looks very flat. Even the building sides are not consistently shaded. They need to go over the work and improve matters.

I'm sure it is but this isn't my first time covering this game. Anyway sundays are always slow, and I usually post the leftover news from the week.:)

Not criticizing you! Thoroughly enjoy your coverage, it's hardly your fault that some of these embryonic RPGs are likely to be crap.

Back
Top Bottom