Kai Rosenkranz Album Kickstarter

Man, that's fantastic news - thanks for posting Brian. Certainly news to me. :)

As a fan of his work with Gothic and Risen, I really like the sincerity of tone in his kickstarter page and so it'll be a pleasure to lend a hand...

I concur what Pessimeister said. Gothic 3 soundtrack hasn't collected much dust in my shelf :)

Its really one of the best scores I've heard. Piranha bytes should try hiring Kairo for their next game. His music and soundwork really elevated their games to the next level.

I wish him good luck ! I liked his music in all of the games I played, but I don't really go for music stuff much.

It's seems like it's going well though with almost 25% in his first day.

I might pledge some money if he's close to his goal without actually getting there...

Backed.

Apart from being an excellent musician, he's also a very nice person. I sent him a message about how much I adored his music 2 or 3 years ago and received a heartfelt response. It's nice to see this kickstarter is going well.

Gonna try to back this in September. Had me hooked with the promise of some Gothic and Risen bonus tracks plus he just seemed like a very nice person even back when he was active on World of Risen.

Hey all!

Thanks for your kind words here. My Kickstarter has entered the final phase (the funding goal was reached, now it's time to unlock the stretch goals :) ), and I have some news for you:

++ You can now vote for your favorite Gothic themes, and I'll revisit those in a new medley for my album "Journey Home".

++ The Risen rewards have been announced. Including fancy RPG underwear. ;)

++ My Thunderclap will fire in 2 days (September 18th). Please support me with your network, so that we can reach more last-minute backers.

++ And, last not least, if you haven't yet backed my Kickstarter but would like to do so, here's the link. ;) Thank y'all.

Have a great week everyone!
-Kai

To all who heed the call,
Kai Rosenkranz’ last Kickstarter hours are on their way. There are only less then 35 hours for the campaign and it already collected more than 30, 000 USD. Let’s reach the 36, 000 USD goal for vocals and why not the 40, 000 USD for the FULL orchestra that participated in the gothic soundtrack creation.
LIVE Twitch broadcast is coming soon with Kai! Don’t miss it.

For details see this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9N7_4GM5qo

To support the Kickstarter see this link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mustardmuffin/kai-rosenkranz-is-making-a-new-album-journey-home
Best regards, Kris

Back
Top Bottom