RPGWatch - Three Years and Counting

Congrats to you guys, and thanks to all the contributors. I would not have guessed it has been 3 years, but if you hadn't been here, I would certainly be cursing each day you weren't, so again, thanks!

Congratz!
Sorry about the MMO decision, I love MMOs! Yes, there are other sites that focus on MMO, just like there are sites that focus on RPGs, but none with the professionalism and 'no-drama' attitude of this site.

Well said, and that is something I am going to miss. This is a fantastic site, run by good people, with a good community.

Congratulations, although a bit late.

I just don't have so much time anymore because one of my spells went wrong and I ended up with newborn offspring (that's how I'd like to call him anyway).

Please don't ask how, but I guess I messed up with the prolact- pterodact- prophylact- .... phylactery! That's it! Getting old, I feel the thousands of years on my legs and my skull already.

But I check your site couple of times a week. Thanks for the work done, it's good.

Hey Dhruin and RPG Watch staff, long time no see!

I've done a terrible job of keeping in touch with some of the communities I used to follow, but still did my best to browse the Watch whenever I could. I can hardly believe it's been 3 years already but congrats :D

Back
Top Bottom