Bioshock - Preview @ Hooked Gamers

Dhruin

SasqWatch
This previewer of Bioshock at Hooked Gamers admits to some misgivings, which occasionally shows through in the text:
The imagery of the creatures roaming the corridors of Rapture reminds one of Silent Hill, which was populated with creatures that aimed to disgust and disturb more than horrify. Clearly, the first lesson to be learned is that using stem cells to heal one's injuries can lead to nothing but disfiguration and inhumanity. Thus, it comes as a complete surprise that the player will actually want to join this society and start playing with this Adam stuff as well – using it as a currency and improving his own body. Thus far, no one has explained this discrepancy to my satisfaction, but I'm sure it will come.
In other Bioshock news, the final box art has been revealed.
More information.

Comparing this game to Silent Hill? HA. Silent Hill was just plain gross. I couldn't finish it because it seriously made me sick. From what I've seen of Bioshock and read about Bioshock the story is more about morals than just trying to freak you out with disgusting graphics.

Back
Top Bottom