RPGWatch - New Curation List: Dungeon Crawlers

Great one, @HiddenX;. Keep'em coming :)

Ooh, nice. Didn't realize they added lists to the Curation feature. Gotta get busy myself with that soon. :)

Edit - How exactly do you use that feature? I don't see it in the Curator section.

Great list ... glad to see I own everything between Steam and GoG!

Nice idea.

Great idea. Are those games that Steam labeled as dungeon crawlers? While most of those definitely are Avadon, Avernum, Underrail, Neverwinter Nights 2, and Drakensang (at least in my opinion) are crpgs and don't belong on the list.

Great list - of course I own 75% or more of those games so of course i agree!

Great idea. Are those games that Steam labeled as dungeon crawlers? While most of those definitely are Avadon, Avernum, Underrail, Neverwinter Nights 2, and Drakensang (at least in my opinion) are crpgs and don't belong on the list.

You are right - fixed.

I played both Blackguard games, and I enjoyed the first more than I did the second. Both good games, but one was clearly superior to the other. There were parts in the second game that just seemed like perhaps the project was rushed near the end or something, there was a clear quality variance.

Helherron is my favorite dungeon crawler of all time. Unfortunately not on Steam yet though.

Helherron is my favorite dungeon crawler of all time. Unfortunately not on Steam yet though.

Isn't it no longer supported? I really liked it to.

Back
Top Bottom