Lords of Xulima - Indiegogo Update #3

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Numantian Games posted update #3 for Lords of Xulima on the games Indiegogo page.

<strong style="line-height: 1.45em;">UPDATE 3 - THE TOUCH OF THE ARTIST[/b]

Even though all of the elements of the maps in Xulima are hand drawn, there are times when we create rendered objects for the artist to use like a sketch.

This is when our talented artists works his magic... and from a rough and lifeless block of stone, carves a haunting faceless statue that appears to be so ancient as it were watching over a cursed treasure...

20130919014700-3DTo2DStatueRender_800.jpg

More information.

I don't understand why there is so little interest about this game. Is it because of Indiegogo instead of Kickstarter? For everyone who hesitates to pledge, I recommend reading their blog. All the gameplay mechanics they chose shows that they're on the right path.

For me, it's that it's a completely unknown group of people and there's very little info out there on the game itself and how it will work, besides that it's isometric exploration + blobber combat. And yeah, I've looked through all the info on the indiegogo page and their website, not sure where else I should be looking.

edit: eh what the hell, I just put in my pledge.

Last edited:
I gotta admit, most times when I see a product coming up the pipe via Indiegogo, I figure I'll just wait till it hits Steam. There's something just less appealing about that venue then, say, Kickstarter. At least for me.

-Carn

I don't understand why there is so little interest about this game. Is it because of Indiegogo instead of Kickstarter? For everyone who hesitates to pledge, I recommend reading their blog. All the gameplay mechanics they chose shows that they're on the right path.

'Murricans' unfounded fear of using Indiegogo seems to hit projects pretty hard.

Yes, those dim, gutless codgers from the far-off lands of Murricania. When will they open up their hearts and wallets to the shining example of indie-dev fundraising that is.... indiegogo.

Back
Top Bottom