Pricewatch!

Memoria is available on GMG for the original $19.99 price (regardless of region) with possible 25% off coupon, reducing it down to $15.

Memoria is available on GMG for the original $19.99 price (regardless of region) with possible 25% off coupon, reducing it down to $15.

Unfortunately GMG doesn't sell "regardless of region", and the prices often differ too. Memoria costs 20€ - 25% = 15€ in Euroland, which is significantly more than 15$, and it's not available in Germany (yet).

That's just one of many examples. Max Payne 3 and Bioshock 1 are two more.

Strange, the prices are in dollars in Bulgaria, which is also in Euroland (last time I checked).

And still 15€ is better than 18.

On my side the GMG price is 20€, not $.
But it's Daedalic so I'll wait for GOG release.

Strange, the prices are in dollars in Bulgaria, which is also in Euroland (last time I checked).

And still 15€ is better than 18.

Well, Wikipedia tells me that Bulgaria doesn't use the Euro as official currency yet. So no, Bulgaria is not in Euroland yet, unless the info is outdated.

Steam is having an Indie Greenlight Sale over the long weekend. Some RPGs like Inquisitor at 66% off or Rogue Legacy at 25%.

Is Inquisitor any good? GameBanshee reviewed it well and it didn't too bad on metacritic.

Thanks Wire, I'm a sucker for sci fi adventure games, even if they are almost 15 years old. I was intrigued when GOG announced it a few weeks back, but now that it only 4 bucks, I feel like I'm at the old Target Clearance Bin.

IIRC, Omikron was a mixed game play bag that confused folks, It also made a big splash when it came out due to a lot of talent involved in the game. But there was just too much other gaming goodness for me to even thing about this game at the time. OTOH, with game producer David Cage subsequently coming out with, Fahrenheit / Indigo Prophecy (2005), and Heavy Rain (2010) means I don't think my 4 bucks will be wasted.

Thanks Wire, I'm a sucker for sci fi adventure games, even if they are almost 15 years old. I was intrigued when GOG announced it a few weeks back, but now that it only 4 bucks, I feel like I'm at the old Target Clearance Bin.

You're welcome, I grabbed it too. :)
I have the original CDs lying around here somewhere, even...

Never heard of Omikron, was it any good? Similar to any other sci fi games?

-Carn

I very much liked it. I remember playing through it up until the end boss (which is a major bitch, by the way), then checking the internet and finding out all sorts of alternative routes I could've taken that never even crossed my mind.
I liked the setting, the premise and the atmosphere, though it probably hasn't aged very well graphically...

Is it any good?
Man… Because of those sales I've became a hoarder. Stockpiling games I can't find enough time to play. This is a disaster.

[EDIT]
Just added a short review on Drakensang on Amazon. Guys only 12 sets are still available, don't tell me in a day or two it's sold out and you missed to get the complete saga DRMfree for an awsome price!

Last edited:
LoTR:WotN looks like it was designed for coop mode. I think I'll pass for now…
It was designed with co-op in mind, but it is not a very good co-op game. Combat was shallow, but more importantly, it's buggy. The game ended up spawning me & my friend at two different points on the level when we loaded a save-game, with a closed door between us (one that should open after you kill a set of enemies and then close behind you). Combat was also not satisfying and overall the game was just dull. Not recommended.

Is it any good?
Man… Because of those sales I've became a hoarder. Stockpiling games I can't find enough time to play. This is a disaster.

[EDIT]
Just added a short review on Drakensang on Amazon. Guys only 12 sets are still available, don't tell me in a day or two it's sold out and you missed to get the complete saga DRMfree for an awsome price!

Like, why should you be different than us ???? :)

BTW, I went through my "Amazon" online game inventory and discovered a number of my games had a key that worked with Steam, so over the weekend I moved them over there for the free updates.

Back
Top Bottom