The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Looks like it's worth having the Nicked weapons for a TR now. Not Carnifex-level, but solid enough for other weapon types to be worth farming a few.

Seems to me that they're working on the less-played packs first, to generate interest in them.

Warlock will lose a chunk of DPS, but will still be a fairly strong survivable caster-type. We just won't be able to obliterate entire groups of mobs before the rest of the party arrives.

My problem is, they need to set a baseline difficulty for all quests at any given level, then balance to that. Playing whack-a-mole with balance on a complex game is doomed to failure, as we've seen for the past decade.

update is a long one so try to grab early

They did a hotfix today so if you thought you had it all, get the new one now. lol I know we will be short one person today. Sure they will post it here, but just in case.

Will not be there till late (if at all) tonight

Just a reminder I won't be there tonight … Sister in town.

May be out Friday due to eyes. If I am not there at start time, blow the candle out and keep on without me.

I/m always down for a group in any level well almost any level, also wtf is up with these servers like 4 times in a week they have been down for hours each time, like i dont pay monthly for this shit

Patch being released today

They're releasing a "small" patch today, along with doing their database maintenance. It's the database maintenance portion that is scary. Cordovan said it's extensive … they probably broke handwraps 3 times, not just once … ;)

Anyway, be sure to update before Friday.

The release notes can be found at: Update 36s Patch 1 Release Notes

We have our regular guild runs every Friday at 7pm EDT. That is 4:40 from now.

SSG reboot the server every Wednesday to reduce lag. That is a good thing. Usually the reboot takes about 6 hours or so. That means the US players will hardly notice the reboot.

The last weeks SSG have introduced U36, U36 patch 1 and also done some server changes. Downtime is longer during such changes. The activity on the servers is less in the Summer vacation period so it's ntural they do server changes then.

At least the Khyber server is much more stable now than it was some months ago. If the price to pay is a weekly reboot then it's a small price to pay. It wasn't fun when the server lagged in most quests. Some raids were almost unplayable etc.

hey guys i got a poke for jhianna while i was away "hi. hope all is well with you. I'm still in hospital, should be discharged to rehab facility soon." just wanted it give yall an update

-Sib

I'm waiting for the ambulance to take me to the rehab facility. I won't know until I get there what the Wi-Fi will be like. Jhianna already has 15, so feel free to run without me. Once you all take 15, however, it will be an issue as she's a 3rd lifer.

If I don't make it, have fun tonight.

I think we've all taken 15 now, but most of us have a few alts around that level, so we can mix and match a little. I know I have 2 level 15 Warlocks now!! :)

Just a reminder I may or may not be around Friday..depends on the eyes. Don't wait for me.

Sorry about last week, I fell asleep.

I hope to be there tonight, but my eyes are dilated & I keep falling asleep. So if not there, don't wait for me.

Been worried about you!! Hope all is well.

Hotfix this AM

Looks like there's a hotfix being issued this morning, so allow time to update before tomorrow's run. No word on what it contains, but players are complaining that shard AH is down & that monster manual rewards can't be accessed.

Warning signs you're about to lose progress/ED's/gear on TR'ing

An interesting post on the forums regarding warning signs during the ER/TR process that you're about to get hit with the "lose everything on your character when TR'ing" bug:

… I lost all my gear

Enquiring Minds Want to Know

Sorry, can't resist this one. ;)

Originally Posted by EmpoweredBJB
What was "Hot Fixed"?
If I were to hazard a guess…

One of the very bad things done by very bad people was fixed. We do not wish to encourage people to further explore the very bad thing done by very bad people so we are not mentioning it. In this way we hope to prevent people from finding a very bad thing related to the very bad thing we just fixed.

Of course, the very bad people all know about the very bad thing. Even now, they look for a very bad thing related to the very bad thing we just fixed, or some other very bad thing. When they find another very bad thing, which they will, they will get lots of free stuff until we discover and fix that very bad thing. *huge sigh*

Unfortunately, we cannot adequately police all the very bad people doing very bad things and refuse to take very strong measures to very strongly discourage very bad people from doing very bad things. Therefore, our policy of not discussing very bad things shall continue, in the hopes not so very bad people do not become very bad people and do very bad things.

It is all very Monty Python.

Downtime Notice …

Back
Top Bottom