GamersGate - Weekend Deal

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
For this weekend GamersGate is offering Kings Bounty: Armored Princess 50 - 80% off depending on member status. They have a few others, but nothing that would propably interest this crowd. However, Zombie Driver for 50% off does sound appealing. Here is the announcement:
We like you!
This weekend we reward our loyal customers with an amazing deal on two great games. Depending on your membership status you'll get up to 80% discount on King's Bounty: Armored Princess and The Guild 2 Platinum.
Loyalty reward levels
White or Green: 50%
Yellow: 60%
Red: 70%
Black: 80%
Login to see your price on GamersGate. Your member status can be seen under My Account. The more active you are, the more we'll reward you! Read more about status points and how you gain them here.
Weekend offers
Until April 18:
Beat Hazard - 25%
Ceville - 50%
Street Fighter IV - 60%
VVVVVV - 10%
Zombie Driver - 50%
Bundeskanzler 2009 - 2013 - 33%
The Guild 2 Platinum - 50-80% depending on member status
King's Bounty: Armored Princess - 50-80% depending on member status
Pre-order specials
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction - Get Splinter Cell or Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for free
Rig'n'Roll - Get King of the Road for free
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (PC& Mac) - 20% discount
Storm over the Pacific - 10% discount + Beta Access this spring
Making History II - Beta Access later this spring
The Whispered World - 10%
For latest updates and news, follow us on Twitter @gamersgate, and join us on Facebook!
Go to www.gamersgate.com/playxpert to learn more about GamersGates in-game overlayer application, PlayXpert.
Regards
GamersGate Team
More information.

sort of thinking about The Guild 2 Platinum at $15, any thoughts?

zombie driver sounded good, my ears perk to the call of any zombie-apocalypse game. I didnt like it

Repetitive isometric driving thru identical streets mowing down/plowing thru rock concert size crowds of zombies and mutant dogs n stuff to go pick up fellow survivors from point a to point b. And it's timed. As the game progresses, you get stuff that helps you mow them down more effectively. Mounted weapon types and better cars, etc. The humor's definitely there, the game's a regular dark comedian when it comes to atmosphere and all that - however it just wasnt fun after the initial thrill of plowing thru a critical mass of zombii wore off.

The camera's a little weird too, kept making me kinda ill while playing =\

Back
Top Bottom