Persona 5 Strikers

Zloth

I smell a... wumpus!?
Not sure if you would call this an expansion or just a collaboration.

For real!

What IS this, though? I have watched the ads and still can't see exactly how it relates to the original game. Is it just a special edition? A new spin-off?

It's a spin-off of Persona 5. https://www.pcgamer.com/persona-spin-off-persona-5-strikers-is-coming-to-pc-in-february/

What's more interesting to me is that it's coming to PC. How can they go releasing this game in February when they haven't released Persona 5 itself… yet.

Persona 4 showed up with zero fanfare. The first we heard about it coming to PC was when it was announced on the PC Gamer Show and it was released when it was announced. (I was kinda hoping they would do the same for 5 in the VideoGame Awards.)

Persona rocks, though this isn't necessarily the Persona game people were asking for on the PC platform. Meh.

Thanks to the hype I bought IIRC Persona 3 when it hit Steam.
It's boring. So boring. Unbelievably boring.
It's simply not my thing.
Won't buy another.
Doesn't get much more Japanese than that. :)
Not sure what you mean but there is an attempt of things being twisted in P3 which would be a japanese thing - if it was an successful attempt. It was not.
The style is twisted, sure, but the substance is mediocre rubbish. I don't play games for the style.

Grab some Takashi Miike or Sion Sono movie to see what's japanese. Any.

I never played the third game, but I got the fourth as a gift during the summer and it was fantastic. Great combat system and lots of little secretive things to find out along the way, had a spectacular time with it.

There is no 3 on PC. I think he meant 4.

I have no idea which sequel it is.
Bought it on Steam after praise all over the place, but it's silly time/activity management copypasted from visual novels with entering television and procedurally generated rubbish of so called dungeons.

It annoyed me to hell and beyond and I had no idea what it will turn into when it started so 2 hours passed. No refund was possible.

As a huge P5 fan having played both P5 and the P5 Royal edition I'm super excited for this, but also alittle skeptical. It looks to have the stylistic vibes of P5 but the combat looks almost Dynasty Warrior like. Interesting to say the least but willing to give it a try none the less

Back
Top Bottom