Blackguards

Morrandir

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
German amazon.de changed Blackguard's release date from November 19th to January 24th. Does anyone know more about this?

Odd it displays december on my side, but I'm currently over the link at the job so it's probabaly some old cache. Anyway, dunno why amazon moved it to the next year and there is no word about it on the official site.

Just a couple of hours ago various german game sites report that there has been a press release by Daedalic about the delay.

It basically says that they use the time for improvements like performance optimization, more features and another improvement in graphics.

How are you supposed to beat the last stage of the Dwarf games? My party is nearly dead, my equipment sucks and the dwarfs simply wipe my guys out.

How are you supposed to beat the last stage of the Dwarf games? My party is nearly dead, my equipment sucks and the dwarfs simply wipe my guys out.

I couldn't beat it the when the quest first becomes available. I had to go do other quests and then come back when I was stronger.

Also I didn't get any reward for killing them I assume its a bug.

That was the hardest fight in the first chapter by far IMO.

Chapter 2 is out now, be prepared for some really challenging fights.

And A LOT of crying in the Steam forums.

Chapter 2 is out now, be prepared for some really challenging fights.

And A LOT of crying in the Steam forums.

Great news, I've put 30 hours into the first chapter with 4 play Throughs.

Are there any changes to the first chapter?

This game does not forgive bad strategy, Morrandir :) All battles need you to develop an effective killing field. The way you do this is slightly different each time. For those used to just clicking on everything until it dies, this game is a rude awakening.

So their crying is music to my ears. :)

For those used to just clicking on everything until it dies, this game is a rude awakening.
Any FPSwatch forum out there? I'd try to report this there, just to test if they'd burn me on the stake. :D

I'm almost through now. My first 11 hour gaming session in years. :)

The difficulty level is a bit high in certain fights. That's okay for me, but a less hardcore gamer might get frustrated.

There's a lot of drama going on the Codex ATM, the developers have dumbed down the second chapter of the game after hearing the press feedback that it was frustrating... and now everyone is saying that it's too easy. :(

There's a lot of drama going on the Codex ATM
Drama on Codex? Ain't that a surprise.

So far all I hear about the game makes me more and more wishing it's fully released already. Can't wait.

Dumbed down in which way? What can they do apart from making the fights a bit easier?
So far having to
survive 3 fights in a row without resting or saving, and then again the next 2 days
is pretty challenging.

They made them extremely easy. Took me like 10 tries to get past the fight with the crocodiles, but now it's easily doable on the first try. People are getting through the hordes without dying even once…

A combat-focused tactical RPG where you don't need tactics and there are no challenges is just pointless.

Back
Top Bottom