Baldur's Gate 2: EE - Pre-loading & Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Beambog sent word in this new press release that you can now pre-load your copy of Baldur's Gate 2: EE. A Launch trailer was also included with the news.

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition begins pre-loading for PC. Also... launch trailer!

EDMONTON, ALBERTA - Beamdog is pleased to announce that pre-loading for Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition for PC has begun ahead of its release on November 15th, 2013.

The original Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn launched in September 2000, quickly becoming the most celebrated Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying video game of its time. On November 15th, gamers new and old can experience the epic continuation and conclusion of the Bhaalspawn Saga, with full high resolution support and area art remastered from the original renders.

Set in Wizards of the Coast’s iconic Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe, Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition includes the adventures Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal. In addition to improved graphics and gameplay, the Enhanced Edition bundles four new allies for your party, each with unique quest storylines. Also bundled in the Enhanced Edition: The Black Pits 2: Gladiators of Thay, an arena challenge that puts players’ tactical skills to the ultimate test.

Visit www.BaldursGateII.com to learn more.
More information.

Going to play when I'm home from work. Run, watch hands, run!

Have waited with a play of BG:EE for this, just cant figure out what to play, as usual…
swashbuckler, Blade, stalker, or paladin.
Angst.

C

I suggest not using a Thief, since the new character Hexxat is too good to turn down regardless of your alignment.

I suggest not using a Thief, since the new character Hexxat is too good to turn down regardless of your alignment.

Well, isnt she supposed to be, you now, evil?
I still havent managed to play a single game as anything else than a goody twoe shoes (ok, sometimes in the grey zones..)

C

Have waited with a play of BG:EE for this, just cant figure out what to play, as usual…
swashbuckler, Blade, stalker, or paladin.
Angst.

C

You can't wrong rolling an elven fighter-mage :)

Back
Top Bottom