RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - RPGWatch Feature - Pathfinder: Kingmaker Review
View Single Post

January 4th, 2019, 06:41
Here is the humorous comparison I alluded to earlier. I have the equivalent tier collectors editions for Original Sin 2, Pillars 2 and finally Kingmaker. Note: I'm actually reasonably happy with the pathfinder collectors edition given it was such a limited run (about 1000 in existence).

First up, Original Sin 2 statue vs Kingmaker miniature - note the Kingmaker miniature is the little grey blotch in the corner!!! The value of the Original Sin 2 collectors edition was amazing, on release they were selling for 3x the cost on ebay.

KingmakerVSOriginalSin2.JPG

Next is Pillars 2 Deadfire statue vs Kingmaker. This isn't actually a fair comparison as the Deadfire statue was an additional pledge (Elite Collectors Edition tier). For it to be a fair comparison I would of had to have paid for the 120mm Jabberwock Kingmaker statue which I debated hard but at that stage I wasn't willing to risk the extra money.

KingmakerVSPillars2.JPG

The cloth map in the Pathfinder Kingmaker collectors edition box is freaking amazing and so is the artbook. Lack of a manual and poor DVD case are the only downers. Happy to post pictures if people are interested.
--
Favourite RPGs of all time: Wizardry 6, Ultima 7/7.2, Fallout2, Planescape Torment, Baldurs Gate 2+TOB, Jagged Alliance 2, Ravenloft: The stone prophet, Gothic 2, Realms of Arkania:Blade of destiny (not the HD version!!) and Secret of the Silver Blades.

bjon045

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)