Dungeon Gate - Announced

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Worthplaying has the announcement of an "RPG/Adventure" titled Dungeon Gate. Having a quick look around, there is a basic site with a teaser trailer and here are the features announced:
Dysan possesses unknown extraordinary powers. He has special skills, including one which can absorb the energy of nature directly through his DNA. He can also absorb the DNA of other creatures, making Dysan able to acquire their shape and skills at any time. Dysan will leave to search for his origins, while trying to release the Barrillian world of the influence of the tyrant.
The story is set in the fantasy world of Barrillian. The tyrant forced the people into submission and forced them to work through the influence he has over all the dragons. Extracting from the tyrant the precious stones of the mines to enhance his magical skills, the people are unwillingly witnessing the gain of magical powers of the tyrant.
Key Features :

• 3 huge open worlds to explore
  • 7 big dungeons with traps, puzzles and challenging fights
  • More than 70 foes to drain and play with
  • Detailed and upgradable skill tree for each characters
  • More than 40 hours of gameplay
  • Multiplayer
  • Storyline with multiple paths and endings
More information.

Sounds interesting. Not sure I like the art, but if the gameplay makes up for it then I don't care.

Ehm, is it just me - or is a developer not mentioned in that article?

Ahh, at the bottom of the trailer site….

I already despise the style of the visuals :(

It certainly sounds a lot more interesting than it looked. A "wait and see" approach seems reasonable at this point.

Key features say: Yay!..
Trailer says - JRPG, move along, nothing to see here...

The trailer put me off the game already. Not for me.

Arrggh, was up with the black outlines on everything, bad first impression for me.

Love the look & style!

The combat seems very twitchy, though.

Back
Top Bottom