Here is an example why iPad can handle complex PC games

Its so complex they are scratching their heads on toucharcade over it:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=187411&page=2

mzl.wkybgjha.640x960-75.jpg

lol this is hilarious. Read the comments posted on that review above:

"Much as this sounds great, the lack of a quest arrow almost breaks it for me. I deleted Ash due to that."

"This game blows. So much time spent having no idea what to do and having to guess. Going to the forums and seeing EVERYONE having to ask what to do, or where to go. The balance is absolutely awful. It's almost impossible to die as a mage making every single ability, every single item absolutely useless."

Its like opposite of what you people want in a game. Werent you guys the ones angry about elder scrolls adding arrows in to oblivion?

Another comment:
"after seen most comments i cant even belive some, no wonder we are full of crappy and easy games with no challenge on ios"

Have you guys tried this game yet?
http://toucharcade.com/2013/06/21/9th-dawn-review/

It appears pretty old school in nature so should appeal to you wrpg gamers right?
This seemed interesting until I checked the video... the combat looks unbelievably awful.

And by the way, the reviewer ignoring Spiderweb's games when saying that there are no RPGs on the appstore "that capture, and reinvigorate, the authenticity of those computer games of yore" is not a good sign.

Combat was never a big deal for me in rpg games particularly action rpgs. Look at diablo. Al you do is. Click the mouse as fast as you can and sometimes use a potion or two or a spell or two.

What do you guys think of the Infinity Blade games and Horn? Do you think Horn is better or worse than Ico?

What do you guys think of the Infinity Blade games and Horn? Do you think Horn is better or worse than Ico?

Infinity Blade are pretty but meh action-y games, IMO. I've played, but never reinstalled.

I dontget why so called real gamers are so threatenedby it though.

Threatened? No ... underwhelmed. It was, like so many other games, a fun little experience and I don't regret spending the few $ and playing it. But that is about it.

I havent played it yet, but from the videos it already looks much better than those stupid ds zelda games. I mean the combat in infinity blade should be the new. Standard for rpgs outside elder scrolls. Its so fun and dynamic and makes you really feel like your part of theaftion. Much better than waiting for turns.

I havent played it yet, but from the videos it already looks much better than those stupid ds zelda games. I mean the combat in infinity blade should be the new. Standard for rpgs outside elder scrolls. Its so fun and dynamic and makes you really feel like your part of theaftion. Much better than waiting for turns.

You haven't played it yet? And it was $0.99 very recently. C'mon, STFU and stop posting this crap and actually PLAY some games!

I meant i didnt play horn. I just got both infinity blade games and am playing the first one. Its truly amazing. The combat is so dynamic compared to any other rpg, plus the great dialog snd menacing enemies, etc. its like what doom rpg should be.

This game is straight boss and I cant imagine how badass Horn must be tohave this combat, uniqueness and art direction, on top of free roam. Straight boss.

Combat in Infiny Blade was pretty good I think, and it works well on the device. But the game had nothing more to offer than combat with three or four slightly different types of enemies and some nice visuals. Definitely not an example or pc game level complexity. (Almost not even a good example of flash game level complexity for that mater)

Also.... great dialog... in the first Infinity Blade?!
Yeah all five lines of it were so great! that 'father I will avenge you' was a masterpiece.

Back
Top Bottom