Lords of Xulima - A New Follow-up Campaign

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Numantian Games has released a new press release about the game being funded, and also announced a new campaign will be launched after the previous one.

Developer Celebrates By Announcing Follow-Up Campaign For Stretch-Goals!

San Francisco, October 14th 2013: Independent games developer ‘Numantian Games’ is proud to announce they have reached their target goal in a successful crowdfunding campaign to finance their epic turn-based RPG, ‘Lords Of Xulima’ for the PC. With less than five days remaining of the original campaign, ‘Numantian Games’ is happy to announce a follow-up campaign is in the works to secure stretch-goals!

Featuring additive and immersive gameplay inspired by legendary classics such as Ultima™ and Might & Magic™, ‘Lords Of Xulima’ includes enchanting and beautiful visuals, stunning animations, immersive audio, realistic sound effects and exciting quests. Players get to explore a vast and exciting environment in a world where only the bravest will survive in the lands of challenging climates. With its fast and dynamic combat-system in a turn-based environment, and 18 different classes of weapons and 20 qualities for each, ‘Lords Of Xulima’ offers plenty of options to players of all experience levels. More than 100 types of enchantments are available providing different powers to weapons, and you can even combine the two for special combat moves within each class.

Support ‘Lords Of Xulima’ by pledging your support to the game TODAY: www.indiegogo.com/projects/lords-of-xulima
More information.

The only stretch goals that I really want to see reached are the ones that add new regions to the game, and I wish those came before things like a soundtrack, etc.

I hope they're able to make the January release date.

portraits for all NPC's would be nice, as would be the new classes.

edit: @ Numantian, you want to introduce 2 new classes and you have 3 realms of magic, which realm would lose out?

portraits for all NPC's would be nice, as would be the new classes.

edit: @ Numantian, you want to introduce 2 new classes and you have 3 realms of magic, which realm would lose out?

Fortunately, the portraits for all NPC's are included in the first goal so you can count with them.

The new class Warrior Monk belongs to the Mentalism Realm, while the Alchemist class belongs to the Energy Realm. Perhaps, finally we will add a new class, the Conjurator for the Divine Realm to balance the three realms of magic.

Fortunately, the portraits for all NPC's are included in the first goal so you can count with them.

oops... good! :)

The new class Warrior Monk belongs to the Mentalism Realm, while the Alchemist class belongs to the Energy Realm. Perhaps, finally we will add a new class, the Conjurator for the Divine Realm to balance the three realms of magic.

I'd definitely love to see all of these. Especially alchemists.

Not sure how I missed this, looks like my kind of thing. Possibly couldn't be bothered with indiegogo but it was really easy to use, didn't even need to set up an account.

If you are not really interested in following the project closely including commenting, potentially increasing your pledge level and if you don't mind having another source of crowdfunded games you might consider to pledge on indiegogo as the developers will get more money from the amount you pledge.

@Numantian Games
I appreciate the decision (as you might have guessed whith all my commenting about KS ^^) and just as a little suggestion: You already mentioned lots of digital rewards in the KS campaign. It would be really cool if you could do them also as additional "add ons", meaning that you can pledge 50$ and then get a survey and decide that these 50$ should be used to get your name into the game or 2 free Expansions or whatever) so that all the indiegogo backers also have an incentive to re-pledge on kickstarter.
Of course the question is how your account management works and whether or not you will be able to do it technically.

Hope the Kickstarter won't have a too ambitious target. Probably some of those stretch goals in the indiegogo campaign may be somewhat outside what it's feasible to aim for. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom