Legends of Aethereus - Ready for Release

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Legends of Aethereus is now officially out of beta and ready for release according to the games kickstarter update.

Hello LoA Backers!

We are happy to announce that we will shortly begin the distribution process of the final version of Legends of Aethereus!
We will do this through an automated system that sends you all the information you will need to get your version of LoA up and running. The information will be sent to your Kickstarter email. The automated system sends out a few at a time but everybody should receive their information within the next 24 hours.

Once you receive your information there is an online check for the activation keys but once you have successfully activated the game you will be able to play LoA in SP or MP LAN offline and DRM free.

LoA is available for: Linux, Windows and Mac and the versions are completely compatible. So feel free to team-up across OS platforms.

We have been hard at work incorporating the special Kickstarter features within LoA and we are planning a patch that should add the last of those features by Thursday July 25th. We are looking forward to your feedback so we can keep adapting and improving the features so that they deliver a great gaming experience.

We will also be sending out more details about tier rewards and individual information through the Kickstarter communication system.

We really appreciate your support and hope you enjoy the game!
More information.

The game looks really good and i'd be pretty interested, but it's also a prime example of why i'm wary about kickstarting.
Their idea of DRM Free has really nothing to do with DRM Free.

Edit: Ah well it seems they clarify that you don't need to online activate some posts below, still not perfect but better.

Last edited:
Never heard of this one. Hopefully someone on the Watch will play it and give a recomendation =)

This game is on Steam now at 20% off, anyone played it yet? I'm thinking about grabbing it and giving it a try.

No magic system or magic use, so a no buy for me. I'm a mage :)

I was just wondering about that, I do like to be a mage now and then. I've been replaying Two Worlds II for that. I'm good being a warrior to though so it's not a no buy for me.

Back
Top Bottom