What games are you playing now?

Right now I haven't gamed for four days because I took a nasty spill face first off my porch onto the concrete. I either broke or chipped my eye socket bones, upper and lower, and have a huge wound covering my eye and cheek on one side of my face. Been resting that off for a few but I hope I'm feeling better enough soon that I can get back into my Brigand: Oaxaca Let's Play that I'm doing for my YouTube channel.

Sorry to hear that and wish you a quick recovery.

Ouch, that is a serious fall. Take care and make sure it all heals properly. It sounds like it will take a while (6 weeks for broken bones?). Look at the positive side, after it gets a little bit better you will have plenty of time for gaming.

Ouch, that is a serious fall. Take care and make sure it all heals properly. It sounds like it will take a while (6 weeks for broken bones?). Look at the positive side, after it gets a little bit better you will have plenty of time for gaming.

Yeah, it's just pretty sore and the wound burns and pulls quite a bit but I'm hanging in there. When I get back to gaming I'll be good to go, I have quite a few games I want to play that i just picked up.

Right now I haven't gamed for four days because I took a nasty spill face first off my porch onto the concrete. I either broke or chipped my eye socket bones, upper and lower, and have a huge wound covering my eye and cheek on one side of my face. Been resting that off for a few but I hope I'm feeling better enough soon that I can get back into my Brigand: Oaxaca Let's Play that I'm doing for my YouTube channel.
Ouch I can relate as last year I slipped on the porch when it was it wet. I didn't hurt my face but almost broke a few back bones, and severely bruised my ass.:(

Hope you heal fast and get back to gaming.

Ouch I can relate as last year I slipped on the porch when it was it wet. I didn't hurt my face but almost broke a few back bones, and severely bruised my ass.:(

Thanks Couch. :party: Funny thing but a day ago I slipped down half the stairs and pulled a muscle in my neck and bruised my ass too. Haven't been the luckiest lately.

Why... why would you do that?
Thats sounds like a really bad way to spend the holidays....

Couch, wtf? You too old to be doing that!
Stick to the rivers and lakes that you're used to... aka, the couch :)

Debating adding Queen's Wish to my list. @Kordanor; reviewed it recently.
https://youtu.be/Fr27XxgzKtU

I figured Jay @yemeth; would have eventually done a review but no such luck :)

Currently alternating between slay the spire (which I find quite boring at this point) and king bounty dark side (which I think is a better attempt than most people) trying to decide when to get back to kingmaker (I'm mid way in act 2 but i have problems that the game doesn't really indicate how to investigate the dark things we are suppose to investigate so i'm looking for a printing press instead.

I did play slay the spire a couple of weeks ago. I finished it quite quickly with the first character. I didn't feel it worthwhile to continue unlocking an finishing it with the other characters, but I hear it is worthwhile if you are into that as it will also add some new gameplay mechanics and perhaps a new boss.

I continued my playthrough of Dark Arisen. I couldn't help it. I ran past of the harder enemies (eliminator and elder ogres), and found the dark bishop to be quite easy to slay. However, then the difficulty really ramped up and I returned to Grand Soren to do some easier billboard quests (slaying this, slaying that). I think I just made a breakthrough: killed my first cursed dragon, got some cool daggers now and dragon forged a lot of equipment, the black hydra which I missed at the beginning of the dungeon was childs play. I have high hopes to kill the living armor now and continue deeper into the dungeon.

Still playing Black Mesa. It's great. I watched some old Half-Life videos on YT.. man, what an upgrade, i really appreciated the graphics even more after seeing how it used to look.

And also Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (free on Epic store). Quite fun, but so far there's no challenge to speak of. Could be (more) fun eventually when it leaves the beta stage.

Back
Top Bottom