Bye, Eye.

Have fun, @Eye;, with your future activities. You helped the RPGWatch team a lot. Come back now and and then and tell us of your new adventures. Thank you!

Can anyone tell me what happened? Is there a proper thread where Eye says herself goodbye? (EDIT: I just found it!)

Eye, you'll surely be missed. Thank you for your great work here. I hope you join us again in the future!

And before I forget, remember that sniper I made for the XCOM2 RPGWatch Team a couple of years ago? She (Eye) is still active :)

Sad to see you go, but I hope you have fun and success with what you're pursuing.

Bye, Eye! Will miss seeing you around. Best wishes in life.

There's never a right moment to leave, but it's a sad day whichever one it is :(

Hope all goes well for you in your new venture & will look forward to the updates! :)

giphy.gif

If I have to, but if only there were some way to change her mind…
giphy.gif

Wherever you land, Eye, I hope you have fun.
giphy.gif

Sorry that some jerks drove you away, or at least, were being very insensitive towards your moderation. I know I can't be the only one who noticed.
Hope you come back after taking a break!

You will be GREATLY missed, especially by me since you've made my life much easier here at the Watch. Please return quickly if at all possible, but be sure to keep your priorities in correct perspective. All the best for your future!! :)

Everyone already said everything.
All I can add are kisses and waving, please do return sometime soon even if it's just to check if everyone is fine.

Thanks for the hard work you did for the Watch over the years. Hopefully you don't dissapear entirely even if you have stopped being a moderator. Just keep playing great games and decide to be a normal watcher like rest of us.

Others have said it far better than I ever could, the Watch will be lesser for your absence, Eye. Find the river that guides your heart and let it sustain you.

Back
Top Bottom