Games you are planning to get? (steam sales)

I am waiting to buy ESO+ on a discount! I hope it goes on sale :)

I'm just looking for a bunch of bundles to dump here for the next giveaway :D

You shouldn't. It's just nice looking random generator.

The only thing random about Subnautica is your lifepod starting location, everything else is static. And the starting pod location is not that random either, it's like 5 static locations spread in a 200 meter radius that get picked randomly when you start a new game.

With over 170 hours in No Mans Sky, I don't think randomness is a problem for me. ;)
I'm just looking for a bunch of bundles to dump here for the next giveaway :D
Oh, not a bad idea. In fact, it's an excellent idea! If I'm feeling nice, I would be giving away games to folks. If I'm not, I would be inflicting backlog bloat upon the masses! Bwwwahhahahahaaa! :devil:

Actually, how do you do that? Is there an account you can gift it to?

Last edited:
And we're off!
50% off Elex isn't quite enough to tempt me. No discount of Streetfighter Anniversary sadly. Hellblade is 40% off, that's looking like a buy. Also I've never played Xenonaughts, which is 75% off and now looking very tempting.

Only 15% off Pillars 2 boooo, no buy. I might pick up Borderlands 2 since it's 75% off. Very disappointed SF anniversary package isn't on sale :(

Can't spend any more until I finish a couple of games.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Haha my entire wishlist is on sale!!

They're trying to get me to buy...
I need to save up for my new pc first

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

New mail notification:
"12 items from your Steam wishlist are on sale!"

Yep, that's my whole wishlist :)

I won Dreamfall Chapters in the recent give-away... So just picked up the 2 prequels on sale. There was a nice bundle to 'complete the series'. For some reason it was actually cheaper than another separate bundle with just the first two games in it. Whatever, more grist for the backlog.

It's not letting me buy! When I try it says there's a credit card error. I was able to use my card fine getting some dinner, though, so I presume it's a Steam thing.

The Storm Guard: Darkness is Coming

I've been eyeing that one too. I was hoping for better than 33% off, but that matches the lowest price it's been.

Most likely some of these:

Resident Evil 7
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Axiom Verge
StarCrawlers
Prey

I still need to get RE7, but I'll probably wait a little longer since it's not something I'll have time to play immediately anyways. Axiom Verge is really good if you're looking for an old-school metroid type game.

Prey is an absolute steal at that price. Imo, it was the best overall game I played last year. You can also get Prey and Dishonored 2 bundled together.

50% off Elex isn't quite enough to tempt me.

Best RPG of 2017 imo, but I guess it depends what you like. I'm guessing you're not really the open-world type?

I've been eyeing that one too. I was hoping for better than 33% off, but that matches the lowest price it's been.

Yeah, I was also expecting a discount better than 33% off. For now, I'll pass. Maybe in December sales, who knows...

Best RPG of 2017 imo, but I guess it depends what you like. I'm guessing you're not really the open-world type?

I like open world games, but I didn't particularly enjoy Risen 1 (which is the only other Piranha Bites game I've played). I'm therefore a bit torn on Elex. I like the idea of it, especially the jetpack and exploration, but if it plays like Risen then I suspect I won't like the experience that much. I've got Gothics I and II sat unplayed in my Steam account, so maybe I should give the classics a go in the meantime.

I've got Gothics I and II sat unplayed in my Steam account, so maybe I should give the classics a go in the meantime.

That's on par with saying you've never played Baldur's Gate. :)

Yeah, you should definitely try them sometime. They're 15+ years old at this point though, so playing them for the first time now probably isn't going to have the same impact compared to back then.

Elex is a big improvement over Risen in many ways, but if you didn't like Risen then you might not like Elex regardless.

Back
Top Bottom