Pricewatch!

Humble Weekly Sale is the whole X series by Egosoft.

Indiegala Weekly Sale is
everything Magica and
everything King Arthur.

Not sure if Steam's Pirate Day is still running. If so, you can get every pirate themed game for a huge discount. Includes Risen 2, Monkey Island SE, Port Royal, etc.

The German "Promarkt" chain closes many of ots shops. The web pages shows you which ones.

Rebates are 25 or 30 % for games, similar to CDs & DVDs, but only 10 % on most hardware I could see.

The local shop is said to close mid-November. Therefore I believe that the rebates *might* increase … - But I don't know for sure. It's just an speculation.

Deus ex for the ipad on sale (or the price is reduced). Only 2,69€ now. Haven't played it yet but i enjoyed human revolution.

I know most wachters are more PC oriented, but i find myself playing games on my ipad more often lately. Anybody tried shadowrun? Was thinking of buying that one too

Deus ex for the ipad on sale (or the price is reduced). Only 2,69€ now. Haven't played it yet but i enjoyed human revolution.

I know most wachters are more PC oriented, but i find myself playing games on my ipad more often lately. Anybody tried shadowrun? Was thinking of buying that one too

Shadowrun Returns? I played it in PC and was fun, so should be too in a tablet.

King's Bounty: Platinum Edition's 75% off on Steam at the moment. That's an awful lot of game for cheap.

Thanks for the alert on KB, played the first one back in January and just bought Armored Princess. I had a lot of fun with the first one, hope this one is as good or better perhaps.

-Carn

I'm still on my first KB play through, some 35 hours in. That's a lot of game for your money!

Mars War logs for $6.79 on steam midweek sale.

Just picked it up been waiting for price drop.

Steam is having a sale of 2K Games this weekend. XCOM - Enemy Unkown is 75% off. Also, Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, Final Fantasy VII, and Mirror's Edge are on sale.

I had to get them. :biggrin:

Wow, nice to see Baldur's Gate: EE at $5!!! I have been after that one. Instabuy at that price.

Grabbed Septerra Core and FF7 as well.

Bah, Enemy Within is only 10% off. I sense a bait and switch operation.

EDIT:

Ooh, the weekly humble bundle from Nordic Games looks really nice if you don't already have these

Pay $6 or more to unlock four more games.

Just came here to post this; Supreme Commander/Forged Alliance is still the best damn RTS since Starcraft. What an absolute steal!

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is now also on sale for the iPad. I bought it for PC for convenience, but now I'm wondering if I'd enjoy playing it on a mobile device, too.

I enjoyed it...

BG:EE is perfectly playable on ipad, but has some inconvienences.
I enjoyed it! Having played it twice already on pc, i enjoyed being able to play it on my ipad, so go for it!

GFWL marketplace is dead so season pass scandal has to continue to live elsewhere.
Bio2 is reworked for Steam and is on -75% sale:
http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/8850/

Yes it includes all multiplayer whatnot and Protector Trials DLC.

Am I buying? Since it's not a real cure for cancer but a fraudulent cure for cancer, no I'm not.

GameFly has a couple of bundles. Among them:

Daedalic Adventure Bundle $15 / 11.99GBP
Deponia
Chaos on Deponia
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav

@Joxer: I see the Minerva's Den DLC is 75% off too. That's supposed to be rather special, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom