Starpoint Gemini Warlords - Rise of Numibia DLC Released

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The Rise of Numibia DLC for Starpoint Gemini Warlords has been released and is available on Steam.

THE NEWEST DLC ADDS FOUR NEW FACTIONS, A MASSIVE NEW PART OF THE MAP, 7 NEW SHIPS AND A LOT MORE

Zagreb, Croatia, February 20, 2018. The new empire is on the rise, a new Queen of Numibia is ready to leave shadows of Gemini and lead her people to glory once again!

LGM Games is proud to announce that the newest DLC expansion for Starpoint Gemini Warlords, Rise of Numibia is available now on Steam.

Rise of Numibia tells a story of a Numibian tribe, which were among the first in the era of human expansion to distant space systems... and the first one to leave a mark. Led by Dakkar family, Numibian tribe controlled parts of space in every imperial colony. At the peak of their strength, legendary leader Masego Dakkar left the newest Numibian strongholds in Gemini to defend their territory in Orion system. His daughter, Ashanti is a child of war. Born during that bloodshed, Ashanti was sent back to Gemini following Numibian crushing defeat.

Today, years later, Ashanti Dakkar, the new Queen of Numibia is ready to leave shadows of Gemini and lead her people to glory once again. In a war torn system, Ashanti is determined to prove her people still have the strength, resilience and most of all, ruthlessness that enabled them to survive and prosper among the stars for so long.

Myriad of new content

Rise of Numibia DLC is packed with exciting new content that brings four new factions, a massive new part of the map with brand-new gameplay opportunities and possibilities, new headquarters for the playable faction, brand-new spectacular looking asteroid fields, seven brand-new spaceship designs in all ship classes, brand-new scenarios, and more.

Rise of Numibia DLC key features:

• Gemini map increased by 30% equals more space to conquer
  • New playable faction (Numibia) with new Headquarters
  • Three new additional factions (Highland, Eastland, Tswana)
  • New scenarios - conquest with Numibia, or defense against Numibia incursion
  • New ambassadors for new factions
  • 7 brand new spaceship designs that include all ship classes (Bonas, Nhoma, Walvis, Okahara, Tantas, Koenos, Aranos)
  • 4 new planets (Kalahari, New Korkyra, Gladstone, Doma), with New Korkyra moon
  • New asteroid fields with visual and gameplay additions
  • New ambients
  • And more

Rise of Numibia DLC pricing:

• $7.99 USD
  • 7,99 EUR
  • 5,79 GBP
And here is the trailer:

More information.

Has anyone played this much? Warlords I mean, not the dlc ;)

Is it any good?

I started it but was too busy with D:OS2. I really need to get back to it before I forget what I was doing. Right now, I'm not even sure what genre to put the game into! Quite a few people were calling it "Warband in space" but that's certainly not my first impression.

And now they've added some silly loot boxes - just for fun.

I watched some streams of this game (not the DLC) and it seems to be just like the previous one with minor additions. I was hoping for some fleet vs fleet combat where you are a commander and shit but I have not seen that at all on streams.

Since I spent good 50h or more playing the previous game I see no reason to also play a same game again.

The scale of the universe is not realistic at all, which turned me off in the first game. The planets are small, and it only takes a few minutes to travel between them.

And now they've added some silly loot boxes - just for fun.

Just to put this in context: The "loot boxes" are random events, and do not cost real-world money. They (the devs) are just trolling. ;)

Yep - and it worked. I started playing again just to see them.

I don't think I'll ever know what genre to put the game into. It's an action-4x-RPG-RTS in space?? But it is fun.

Back
Top Bottom