Final Fantasy XV Demo Video

Okay I could bite… Maybe… Any orgies in it? :evilgrin:

Omg. See? I totally don't get why everyone gets so freaked out when things change around here. Joxer never changes. :p

Apocalypse_Rider_War.png

Never changes.

`Course he does! He's clearly asking about a multi-player feature here. No way he would have asked for such a thing even a few weeks ago! ;)

`Course he does! He's clearly asking about a multi-player feature here. No way he would have asked for such a thing even a few weeks ago! ;)

Ah. You got me there.

Can't stop laughing when you get to see the boy band running side by side, in the countryside...Noctis running loose like a schoolgirl, big guy stiff as Geralt, two other nerds.
Looks so hilarious, everytime.

Just out, a TECH demo video from NVIDIA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S28WgjGpyLs

Given the years, I'm going to be really surprised if nothing shows up for PC.

There's been talk about it supporting mods and content that had to be cut because of console tech limitations showing up. We'll see what Square is willing to actually pay to do.

It's starting to look like the PC version is going to have some really serious graphics. PC Gamer is reporting that it will have Steam Workshop support as well.

NVIDIA's article mentions DirectX 12 support and a whole lot of other buzz-phrases like "voxel ambient occlusion" and, just for Joxer, HairWorks.

I don't know about the game but, if there's a tech demo for this game, it's going to be incredible!

Man that was freaking awesome - cat fur was the least of the awesomeness. I hope I live long enough to play games that look like that.

They're adding mod support...said they trust in "player moral sense" when it comes to nude mods, LOL.

http://www.pcgamer.com/final-fantas...ining-the-trust-and-acceptance-of-pc-players/

Is there anything different in the way the PC version plays over the existing console game?

The biggest thing is that the core mechanics and contents of the game basically the same thing. Because of the switch over to the keyboard and mouse control scheme—it's very different. A first-person perspective where you don't see the other characters is something that works really well with that proper keyboard and mouse control scheme too.

The ability to select the technical specs and adjust the settings [relevant] to the hardware you have it home is obviously very important. And another important thing is being able to provide mod support and play the game your way.

And modding is confirmed?

Yes, we'll have an official modding tool.

I'm buying.

Tech demo is out now. I'm guessing the NA at the end of the URL is for North America but here's the link Steam sends me:
http://benchmark.finalfantasyxv.com/na/

Ansel is in the tech demo if you have an NVIDIA card and want to make especially sweet screenshots.

Wow, reflections on that wood surface look great! But reflections in the water when you're moving... nasty.

Back
Top Bottom