Skyrim Amazing Screenshot Thread

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Well, I am watching that from my laptop which doesn't have 3d support… so I don't think it came out the way you planned it :)
Just pick the right or left image along the bottom and you'll be good. (Or pick anaglyph if you want something more trippy. ;))

Or maybe I could just attach them a couple?

Shrine above the forest.jpg TESV135.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I am running unmodded. Guess I need to mod up :) after that I suppose graphics will greatly improve. Always the same with these Bethesda games. You have to spend several weeks to find mods.. before you start playing.

Well, I am running unmodded. Guess I need to mod up :) after that I suppose graphics will greatly improve. Always the same with these Bethesda games. You have to spend several weeks to find mods.. before you start playing.
HAVE to? That's the most fun part!

You are right, that part is more fun than actually playing the game :D ( note that I do not enjoying looking for mods :D )

Not really a screenshot but me going all Skyrim-geeky :)

picture.php

The value is WHAT!? You mod that price up?? ;)

That's one great pic :).

lol you folks are to funny :)

Now see, that's an ELF! Not just some human that happens to have slightly pointy ears under her long, blond hair.

Just a few screenshots from my early adventures:

A) My first encounter with flying…jumping…bouncing…exploding Woolly Mammoths. :D

B) The result of imbibing too much Black Briar mead? A Skooma bender? (Which has pathetic effects in this game compared to Morrowind...)
The horse involved in this bugged quest is strangely nowhere to be seen.

C) Just a brooding pic of my first character (a Nord barbarian build) looking over some battlements. I retired him to a house in Markarth at about level 34, since there was nothing left to do from a role-playing perspective.

D) Nature-snapping in the early morn'...nature is certainly splendorous in this game.

Attachments

• FlyingWoolies.jpg
    FlyingWoolies.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 102
  • LetrushDouble.jpg
    LetrushDouble.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 100
  • Steel.jpg
    Steel.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Skyrimlights.jpg
    Skyrimlights.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 60
Good lord, looks like your character went honking on some mysterious alchemical mix resembling mescaline or LSD. :D That's one too many Letrushes.

A couple more:

A) My second character, a Dunmer Assassin, whom I've also recently decided to retire. He made it to level 38, before I felt I'd progressed as far as I could with him. Muiri should make him happier than he appears in this pic. :)

B) A bit of melodrama; capturing the moment Ulfric was murdered by my assassin. His shaking, grasping hand extending out towards his crumbled throne…a sigh of Skyrim on his lips as he dies. :)

Attachments

• DunmerAssassin.jpg
    DunmerAssassin.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 46
  • UlfricsDeath.jpg
    UlfricsDeath.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom