Survivalist - Win A Digital Copy (Contest Closed)

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
So another week and we have the opportunity to give away three digital copies of Survivalist thanks to the games developer Bob The PR Bot.

A huge open-world game where you have the freedom to play how you want - but your choices have consequences. You've survived the zombie apocalypse by living in a bunker for a year and now it's time to venture out. Scavenge for supplies, find other survivors, trade or fight with them, form relationships and build a community. Go on quests, face moral dilemmas, and uncover dark, terrible secrets!
Now Just write a comment below you're interested in getting a copy. Just remember no new members are eligible, and must have more than 50 posts on our website to qualify.

I will start the Raffle, and announce the winners on Friday April 17th.

More information.

Well, I've never entered one of these before, but this game does sound interesting. I'm all about open-world and I'm ready for a break from fantasy. I was going to dabble in DE:HR but if I win this, I'll play it instead.

Edit: Nevermind. This is purchasable. I should never get a free game when someone else can have it. Thanks for the heads up, Couch. I'll go buy a copy and see if I like it.

I would like to try this game out but not sure i would buy it. The action seems fast (yes i am getting old). The building part seems a nice feature.

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested. Unlike some people, I still have a zombie itch that won't go away, and am constantly on the lookout for survival games like this.

Would be interesting to check the game, count me in.

I already bought the game - Good luck for everyone to get a copy!

Looks interesting although maybe a bit twitchy? What's your thoughts on it HiddenX?

Anyway, I'm in.

I played it only for a short time (I'm still at PoE) - it's a good indie game. The shooting mechanic could be better. If you like State of Decay you'll like this one, too.

Count me in. I've tried a bunch of survival games but none of the isometric/RPGish games have grabbed me. This looks interesting, although it does seem more action heavy than I would prefer. The FPS thing on the right side is cool. Doesn't look like you can enter any buildings however. People on Steam seem to like it, noting lack of bugs, base building, and factions as pluses.

Back
Top Bottom