Steam keys galore to give away

I don't but I have these keys to giveaway or trade:

Crusader Kings II
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Legend of Grimrock
Deadspace (origin)
Geneforce Saga

I'd be willing to take Geneforce Saga off your hands. I'm a Jeff Vogel fanatic and it is the only area of his catalogue in which I have not explored. I shall send you a PM as well.
Thanks !

Shagnak, I'm interested in Mars War Logs from Spider. I've never played one of their games yet, and I heard that one was pretty good.

Guys! Like JDR, I am giving preference to long time established members and people who are offering something of similar value to trade. Cheers!

Mars: War Logs is yours crpgnut (check your PMs). Apologies to the others who PMed me, crpgnut got there first.

Also not too keen on giving away stuff to people who are very new members (sorry!). Unless you have contributed something, (for example traded or given away a key), or no one else expresses interest after a time.

Ok so I forgot to re-pause my Humble Monthly. I'm giving the basket ball game to my nephew but the Pillars of Eternity key is available if anybody wants it.

Ok so I forgot to re-pause my Humble Monthly. I'm giving the basket ball game to my nephew but the Pillars of Eternity key is available if anybody wants it.

Hi Philistine, I would be very happy to receive a Pillars of Eternity key if you are willing to consider me.

Mars: War Logs is yours crpgnut (check your PMs). Apologies to the others who PMed me, crpgnut got there first.

w00t! I know what I'll be looking at this weekend...girls! Okay, this game really.

w00t! I know what I'll be looking at this weekend…girls! Okay, this game really.

War Logs is pretty good imo. I just recently installed it after watching The Expanse made me want to play something in a Mars setting. :)

The combat is pretty twitchy though, and I know you're not a big fan of that.

Not a fan, but I can do it. I've been killing moles so far and beating up fellow prisoners. Just 6 or 7 levels in though.

My Humble Bundle -keys- shows that until 7'th Oct. I must redeem the key of Outlast Deluxe edition....I already have it though. Anybody need it?
Hope I did not redeemed it already from there...but it shows that it is not, so it should be alright. :)

My Humble Bundle -keys- shows that until 7'th Oct. I must redeem the key of Outlast Deluxe edition….I already have it though. Anybody need it?
Hope I did not redeemed it already from there…but it shows that it is not, so it should be alright. :)

Is the key invalid now? If not I would be forever grateful if you could send it my way :)

Just thought I would check. That's great that there was a giveaway on your friends stream, it is one of the things I like most about Twitch and other streaming sites.

I also have keys for...

King of Dragon Pass
Tavernier
Battle Fleet 2
Chime Sharp
Warhammer Quest
Squareface
Dark Train
NotGTAV
NotCoD
Loot Hound
Novus Inceptio
Monster Slayers
One More Dungeon
Good Robot
Shadow Blade: Reload
FORCED: Slightly Better Edition
Gryphon Knight Epic
Gray Matter
Zombie Vikings

I'm not going to take the time to link to all of them so just Google a title or search the Steam store if you're curious about it.

@JDR13; is this all Steam keys? If so, could I please grab King of Dragon Pass? TIA! :)

Back
Top Bottom