Might & Magic X - Easter Egg Revealed & Class Vote

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Remember the post about the introduction video and the easter egg. Well if you don't they released a new update with the answer.

NWC_logo_hidden.jpg

The easter egg is a little NWC logo hidden among the illustrations of the book the narrator is reading. This is what it looks like in the book.
On to the second update where you can vote on which class is your favorite.

Now that you’ve had the opportunity to get acquainted with the the first four classes as well as the four new classes revealed with the latest patch, we’d like to know how you feel about all of them. Therefore we’re asking you which class you like best, which one you pick first all the time, and why.
More information.

Bah . . . that illegible image was an Easter Egg? Alas, this does not bode well for the future of the Might and Magic franchise let alone the fate of the entire Universe.

Divinity 1 had the logo of an Belgian sports team embedded. ;)

So what's your favorite class?
I am not sure about "favorite" as such, but I think the Protector is the nonplusultra tank which can't get any stronger and it's hard to resist to not take it (GM Heavy Armor, GM Shield, GM Warfare combined). But that makes me almost not liking him ^^
The other class which seems to be too good is the freemage. Im comparison to the defender it has competition at least. But as he has good knowledge of all schools it would be the ultimate asset. Give him a large mana pool and he is the one who can basically cast all of the utility spells right from the beginning due to the human racial trait.

Back
Top Bottom