Iphone RPGs with depth?

Id like to see a record of lodus war port for the iPad (dreamcast game). What do you guys think?

What do you guys think of sid meyer's pirates on the iPad? Should the original also be ported for the platform? Will it work and how does the current version fqte? Also, what about dawn of discovery? Would the full wii or pc versions fare well on the iPad?

Dawn of Discovery couldn't happen unless they change everything visually, but if they bothered - I suppose it's theoretically possible to do a hugely inferior port.

Pirates would be yet another quaint ancient game ported to yet another platform.

Dawn of Discovery couldn't happen unless they change everything visually, but if they bothered - I suppose it's theoretically possible to do a hugely inferior port.

Pirates would be yet another quaint ancient game ported to yet another platform.

What about the streamlined and less visual graphically as well as more accessible wii version of dawn of discovery? A lot of wii games like house of the dead have made great transitions to ios already.

What about the streamlined and less visual graphically as well as more accessible wii version of dawn of discovery? A lot of wii games like house of the dead have made great transitions to ios already.

Yes, that's exactly the kind of transition I'm talking about.

They wouldnt even have to put much effort into it then, the wii version is alteady available for porting.

By the way, I think the wii and iPad are great systems in their own right snd compliment eCh other well. I own both and game on both over the pc or other consoles.

The sad thing is, it just takes someone to actually make a deep RPG game for the ipad. It definitely can be done, and has been done with spiderweb games and square games showing up. There has been a few good bards tale like games and tactics style rpgs that I have played as well.

I think it is a shame that not many are taking the time to develop a deep game, and that really all it is...they need to develop it because it can be done. So many ignorant comments on here that it cannot handle one. Not sure what tablets you have used if you think that is the case.

Where can I Buy Zofran Low CostZofran Discount a Prescription Without UKPurchase Zofran PillsZofran Medicine BuyHow Can I Get ZofranHow to Order ZofranGet Zofran here
KrtTujn252A

A slightly less convincing bot than AppleIntimidation

Back
Top Bottom