Obsidian Entertainment - DLC Survey Results

The camera in MOTB made me nauseous. Also, I'm not really interested in learning high level D&D 3.5e. Too much shit to remember.

I'm sorry, I thought NZ is 8th state/territory of Australia ;)

j/k, Kiwis are awesome :p
Honestly, with the number of expats living in Oz, it'll be only a matter of time before we annex one of those states :biggrin:

Honestly, with the number of expats living in Oz, it'll be only a matter of time before we annex one of those states :biggrin:

*Quietly roots for the Blackcaps in the States*

It was a snide comments on girls playing game. She grew up - took a very serious job (patient care) - and never played computer games again.

I don't really understand what you are tying to say? What does your sister playing RPG has got do with the survey results?

If anything, the fact that she got "tired" (shock horror ?!?!?!?) of BG1 and BG2 and handed over shows what kind of gamer she is :p

I'm sorry, I thought NZ is 8th state/territory of Australia ;)

j/k, Kiwis are awesome :p
During my NZ visit some years ago a Kiwi told me that NZ constists of three islands: north island, south island and west island, the latter being the biggest of them all by far. ;)

And yes, they and their country are awesome.

During my NZ visit…

I want to go… :( Looks beautiful there. Maybe catch a game of cricket. :)

EDIT: In fact, for quite a few years now, I've kinda wanted to move there. If I had the money and were a single man (And I'd probably have the money if I were single. :p), the election of Donald Trump probably would've pushed me over the edge, and I'd have gotten on a plane.

During my NZ visit some years ago a Kiwi told me that NZ constists of three islands: north island, south island and west island, the latter being the biggest of them all by far. ;)

And yes, they and their country are awesome.

Sure, you guys can claims Tassie as part of NZ :p

I'm visiting NZ early next year :) I can't wait to see Hobbiton!

Back
Top Bottom