What games are you playing now?

There is always something to do. Between combat ( which I'm now enjoying), talking to companions, a crazy amount of quest, the constant war table quests, the notes you find, the mini game with the constellations, the endless number of collectibles and some other things I'm sure I'm forgetting in all this stuff.
This grind-like content is exactly the reason I have skipped it. Was seriously considering getting it during the winter sale but I like my games to be one coherent whole. People advising not to do all the content in the starting area was a warning to stay away.

Witcher 3, does anyone ever say no when they get the obvious question? You know what I mean...

After doing the initial quest in skellige I hopped back to novigrad for a bit. I have now the hardest decision of my life to make: Triss or Yennefer? ;) Maybe I'll reload and postpone it for a bit.

Had a thought that it is hard to actually roleplay games and not reload when you fail something, especially for completionists. Who knows you might have missed important content because of it... it is a bit contradictory in a way. The new torment is supposed to have always fun and meaningful reactions, even if you fail doing something completely. If I can believe the trailer.

Just finished porting 4 fan made factions into a Tabletop Sim version of the board game Forbidden Stars. Games Workshop have annoyingly pulled their licensing from FFG so now all the excellent FFG Warhammer products are going to wither on the vine meaning fan created stuff might be the only way to go. I love the GW IP but as a company they seem to regularly make decisions that I really dislike.

Just finished Xcom 2 with all DLC and Syberia 1&2. Now starting on Dragon Age: I GOTY edition.

I am trying to beat Rise of the Tomb Raider, but it is kinda boring with emotionless story and generic characters. Gameplay is okeish I like little changes here and there that comes up now and then. Also Dangaronpa 2 and Shadowrun: Hong Kong. Both sometimes neat sometimes so-so.

I am trying to beat Rise of the Tomb Raider, but it is kinda boring with emotionless story and generic characters.
The point of that game is that you die horrible deaths in as many occasions as you can. Deliberately.

Oh, and hair of course.

If you're looking for Planescape:Torment story and characters, search elsewhere.

watch dogs 2 - just terrible and superboring; im usually used to open world ubifail games since ive finished pretty much everything from them but this one i think will be the first one i dont finish; nothing really interesting about it.

After utter boredom in the first game you still bought it's sequel?
Man...

Well i liked the first one, it was ok though i played it last year...and everyone was saying that the second was better than the first so i thought...

I enjoyed watch dogs until the corrupt save bug wiped out 20 hours of progress and I didn't want to replay it. I haven't started an actual play through of watch dogs 2 yet but I've enjoyed just messing around in the world, cop chases, shoot outs, hacking, that kind of thing.

Currently playing Avadon: The Black Fortress.

I'm going to go through my backlog, well at least until ToN is released, but trying to not look at any other shinnies is hard.

Going through Final Fantasy X, sure feels like one, have no idea what the hell is going on ? A boy playing some kind of basketball/football? Then a giant tsunami wrecked everything? Then some weird headless pigeons started dropping from the sky? And it gets worse from there.
And the leveling system. I'll be damned if I can figure it out.

Playing Xcom 2 on veteran iron man.
This is my fourth attempt ...

It's going really well with only a few losses up until now.

Only gameplay mod is adding four turns to timed missions which has made the game more fun for me.

I plan on playing on commander next with grimy's loot mod. It looks to me like it makes the game easier so I'll certainly up the difficulty level.

After that I would try long war if I am still in the mood for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting stuck into the backlog; I'm playing Blackguards 2. I'm about 22 hours in. It's not bad! I can't seem to play it in lengthy sessions though, only in small chunks.

Whilst the character attribute system has been ripped out, the combat is a little friendlier as far as the sometimes brutal random results go from the first game. Some of the fights remain challenging and I like some of the additional problem solving elements. Upgrading the mercenaries has been fun and I like planning to use the assassin and battle-mage to their best potential. :) Going for the evil ending!

Dear god, the amount of cringe in this one. Everyone...from artists to writers must have been stoned during the development.
And the typical japanese "storytelling", leave most of critical narrative points out, and then drop it all at the same time in a few brief dialogues. And there's this thing whatever it is, obliterating everything in the world, but it's just as important to u win some kind of weeboo basketball game.
But for some reason, I'm enjoying it? What kind of nonsense awaits around the corner?
Maybe that's why people love Final Fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom