Mount&Blade - Patch 1.42 Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A new patch for With Fire and Sword:
This weekend With Fire & Sword reloads again with more free content, download the patch now to experience all the new features!

• Two new multiplayer modes: Captain Battle and Captain Co-op! Giving players amazing new ways to compete and cooperate.
  • Three brand new multiplayer maps custom made for Captain Co-op mode.
  • New dramatic lighting effects for all multiplayer maps, provides a fresh new look for every map.
  • 21 Steam achievements such as 'Lock Stock & Three Smoking Barrels' & 'Na Zdorovie!'
  • Further balances and refinements to Single-Player mode's weapons & armor; making melee even more viable than before.
More information.

In addition, there seems to be a Steam update for M&B Warband, bringing this game's version to 1.42 as well.

However, I'd shy away from that, as people are reporting some serious issues with it. Speculation on the forums is that Steam/Taleworlds/whoever accidentally put the WFaS patch up for WB as well.

I can confirm that there are a number of problems with the patch (I had an automatic Steam update) and there's lots of discussion about it on the official forums.

Back
Top Bottom