I never knew you had it in you, Crispy. The trolling and the responses. Well played.

Seriously though. Who was Thot ? I've not been on the 'dex long enough to recognize posting styles.

Like I said way back, the hivemind comments etc.. pretty much gave you away in my eyes. The real clincher (?) had to be your Martial Arts Invention bit. I'm shocked everyone didn't go "0/10 you tried too hard at that point". Everything after that was jumping the shark. That said, you really did give me plenty of laughs. 8/10 Would watch you troll again. :lol:

Thank you. I was kind of trying to see how crazy I could get. I think the punching through toilet stalls gave it away for most but there were still a few takers. I assume most Codexers would just brush off the experience.

I literally had nothing to do today, but this gave me great entertainment the entire day. The Codex gives even when down. :salute:

In other news, god damnit are Steam holiday offers shit or what?

I picked-up Shogun 2 with every piece of expansion content for under $15 and I'm enjoying the hell out it, just finished up a really fun co-op game as the Oda Shogunate.

chicken_dance.gif

I thought Crispy admitted to it being him. It's not Cloaked Figure, he doesn't ever go beyond GD so he wouldn't know about all the Bioware and Skyrim threads.

guys, please, calm down and discuss Dragon Age 2, alright?

Yall did fail your perspective checks several times.

EDIT: And still do.

Alright. Now that all that fun is over, can we ban Konjad ? Motherfucking Ponies.

Back
Top Bottom