Majestic.
Chris.
Avellone.

d63c1216a7.gif

You know, for the life of me, I can't remember how I came to the Codex all those years ago. I know why I stayed but how I ever found the place is a mystery.

Tried joining a few years back. But that was when the registration process required that the admins and mods scrutinize the application. Didn't get in despite my name dropping of a few codexers I knew. :p

Joined in 2010 as a newfag after the codex's defenses deteriorated.

Tried joining a few years back. But that was when the registration process required that the admins and mods scrutinize the application. Didn't get in despite my name dropping of a few codexers I knew. :p

Joined in 2010 as a newfag after the codex's defenses deteriorated.

When was that? I joined back in '07 and don't remember going through any process.

I believe I also found the Codex through the Watch. The Watch still gets some fast news, but it is pretty tame compared to Codex. That isn't to insult it.

And I do appreciate them giving us this little corner to post in. Trolling made me realize it's actually pretty cool of them :lol:

So apologize. Now.

Just post as phelot now, fag. Jig's up.

No. I love my Syndicate avatar for this name. It wouldn't go with Phelot.

Don't actually remember. It gave me the usual 'wait for confirmation email' message. Which never came. I assumed my application was rejected. Of course, I was about 13 or 14 when I tried to get in, so I might have done something wrong when signing up.

I still have no clue why the time-honoured enmity between our sites has sparked.
"Enmity" is too big a word, I guess; sure, I can see how some of the Watchers don't really appreciate people posting NSFW stuff and offensive threads on their frontpage, but quite a few Codexites who behave in a more civilised way have been posting here since RPG Dot. (Of course, this place also has trolls ;))

Back
Top Bottom