Dragon Age 3 - Video Interview with Aaryn Flynn

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GameTrailers have another E3 interview this time with BioWare GM Aaryn Flynn about Dragon Age 3.

The Dragon Age saga continues, and we've got the details in this E3 2013 All Access LIVE Interview with BioWare GM Aaryn Flynn!
More information.

"…want to make sure console players love the game on the console first."

So it's a port, but I guess is to be expected from EA now. Open worlds aren't so bad provided they're as full of content as Skyrim was— and at least it's not an MMO (I'm sure that'll be DA4).

Yea the only thing this time I won't buy the game then whimper later.
One DA2 was enough.
Now I'll wait till ppl here on RPGwatch say if it's worth one's time. The money is not an issue, but I really don't want to play another crap.

What's with the uncool sunglasses? Do they have to wear them due to the target audience of this interview?

Bioware hasn't done an open-world game in 15 years. I'm interested in seeing what their idea of open-world is now.

Bioware hasn't done an open-world game in 15 years. I'm interested in seeing what their idea of open-world is now.

The same one as CDProjeck used for The Witcher 2, although I don't think all the zones are going to be fixed to a section of the plot. When they use open-world, they mean that you have large maps with lots of things to do in them, as opposed to small corridors...

The metric they used is one level in DAI is bigger than all of DA2 maps combined (all Kirkwall maps + Sundermount + Wounded Coast + Bone Pit + caves + houses, not sure if they include the DLCs).

I "love" BW schematics…
DA:O & ME - big scope, introducing to the world
DA2 & ME2 - smaller scope, focusing on character
ME3 - final conclusion to the VERY-BIG-WAR-THAT-ENGAGES-EVERYONE

will DA3 be sth new? Open world is sth that promises some sort of freedom - but what if they went with good old formula: go to A to secure alliance 1 then go to B to secure alliance 2 but boom! sth unexpected just happened so you go to C to… etc :p

I need to get me some shades... :cool:

Not sure looking like a pimp is a good thing in this situation..

Geoff Keighley is as much a gaming journalist, as Colonel Sanders is a michelin starred restaurant chef.

Back
Top Bottom