Risen 3: Titan Lords - New Trailer Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Deep Silver & Piranha Bytes have released a new English trailer for Risen 3: Titan Lords.

Our new trailer explains how Risen 3 takes all the good traits from the Gothic and Risen series to make it the best experience possible. Risen 3 - Titan Lords will be available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC on August 15th 2014.
Thank you Vurt for the link.
smiley-smile.gif

More information.

what did risen have that gothic didnt?

A couple of things:

1. I love the way he says "Piranha"

2. Hell Ya!

what did risen have that gothic didnt?

A publisher who didn't offer beta version as a completely finished and polished game.

Just better combat and diving added back in and we have Gothic 1-2 with better graphics. PB has certainly come a long way during all those years! /trollface

I guess i shouldnt complain, just to hear them mentioning Gothic and Risen 1 in the video actually makes me really happy :)

Seems like PR is trying to distance the game from Risen2.I heard a lot of just like Risen1's in that video.

Seems like PR is trying to distance the game from Risen2.I heard a lot of just like Risen1's in that video.

You are definitely right about that video. But with Voodoo Pirates as one of the main factions there must be a little Risen 2 in there even if they didn't show any in the video.

cmon vurt you're angry because Risen 3 looks impressive and doesn't need gfx mods like... Y'know. :p ;)

Guys, anyone wants to see Angry Joe review on Risen 3? I would very much like so.
He hated every single bit of R1&2. :D

Nice video! Looks like an other classic piranha bytes game. And they were indeed refering to risen 1 quite often :)

Instabuy :)

A cave behind a waterfall! Nobody looks under there. Such a great place to hide your base! :p

Say NO! to level scaling. If I want to swim to some remote island at level 2, I actually WANT the local fauna to be able to one shot me. It doesnt make it exciting to be able to kill "dragons" at level 1 with a wooden spoon.

That's August 12th or December 8th?
In my personal notes it's still August 15th.

1. I love the way he says "Piranha"
Well, that's German. We don't hear very often that foreigners love our language. ;)
Oder bist du auch deutschsprachig?

Really liked what I saw in the trailer. Nothing new and more or less like Risen 1, but solid stuff.
And finally some PR in English language. :)

That's August 12th or December 8th?
In my personal notes it's still August 15th.

Its August as the trailer is made for the US market. We use Month/Day/Year when most of the world will write it as Day/Month/Year.

So (US) 08/12/2014 becomes (Rest of world) 12/08/2014.

I believe someone asked the same question on the other trailer.;)

Update:
Nice picture Morrandir it's the truth though as the Metric system will never became standard state side. The government tried but failed to do so.

Though I wont go into what we consider weird about the rest of the world.:cool:

Last edited:
Yeah, I know you use mm/dd/yyyy format.
What confused me was the mm.dd.yyyy format. Didn't know that this was common.

couldn't resist:
image278196.jpeg

[ enlarge ]

;)

I hope you can turn off those glowing red hands that signify a power attack...

And did he just "stab" that enemy with a mace at 5:09?

Well, the Portuguese, where the word Piranha is coming from, pronounce it with a more rolling "r" but the guy in the video is generally pronouncing it correctly (check this link and click the 'play' button if you want to listen to the Portuguese pronunciation).

This is so much more watchable than that retarded German Youtuber I'm actually more excited about the game.

I'm undecided about the art-style but that dungeon area in the first minute looks lovely.

Back
Top Bottom