Two Worlds II - Sordahan's Journey #4

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The 4th part of Southpeak's comedic live action Two Worlds II videos featuring Sordahan is up at Joystiq. It's the same brand of comedy as the last three but it made me chuckle.
In other news, Ripten has Five Reasons Two Worlds II Won't Suck:
Reason #2DEEP Customization.
There are no classes in TW II, you build your own. You can also build up and break down nearly any materials in the game to create better armor and weapons. The crafting system is enormous and the spell system is currently being considered by the Guiness Book of World Records for the most player activated spells or abilities in a videogame . . .ever.
Now, I know what you’re saying, “Oh great, a really complicated spell building system? No thanks.” But alas! Not only is this system easy and intuitive, but it’s also easy and intuitive!! You simply stack and arrange cards to upgrade and change spells!! Want a lightning spell? Done. Want an AOE lightning spell? Done. Want an AOE lightning spell that shoots 5 bolts instead of 3? Done. Want an AOE Lightning spell that shoots 5 bolts instead of 3 and ricochets off the environment? DONE. See what I’m getting at here?
More information.

Well I like that they are taking some risks but I'd like to learn more about the world and how interactive is it?

"the most player activated spells or abilities in a videogame . . .ever"

Meh. Claims like that never pan out to much even when true.

The no classes thing sounds good, though. Classes are a simplification crutch from early paper RPGs that should have died ages ago.

"the most player activated spells or abilities in a videogame . . .ever"

Meh. Claims like that never pan out to much even when true.

Yeah, I mean couldn't you also make that claim for the spell-making system in The Elder Scrolls? You could make countless spells, just with slightly different damage/duration/effect/range.

Back
Top Bottom