Pricewatch!

Disciples games are 50% off on steam right now, til Thursday

Thats basically Disciples2 for small change, and Disciples3 for 19.99

was going to post it but you beat me to it. I got D2 Gold and D3 all for like $25+tax. I wish they had D1 too.

Our local Media Markt re-opened yesterday. They've got a couple of killer offers.

A Samsung 40" 3D TFT, incl. glasses, 200 Hz, USB-recording, etc. for 755€.

Arcania for 29.99€
Fallout: NV for 39.99€ also on XBox and PS3.

Check the MM site for the market in Minden and print out the pdf. With a bit of luck you can get price matching. ;)

GoG is having a Halloween sale. The games on sale are:

Gabriel Knight 1, 2, 3.
Phantasmagoria 1 and 2.
Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption

If you enjoy adventure games then you might want to pick up Gabriel Knight. I enjoyed the whole series.

I only have one thing to say about Phantasmagoria 2, "You use a rat to get your wallet under YOUR couch." I have no idea what the heck they were thinking when they came up with that puzzle. The Spoony Experiment did a "Let's Play" on this game. I think I'd just rather watch that then buy the game ;)

Vampire - Redemption is a good game. It didn't get as much attention as the other, but I still liked it.

You started the game in the past and ended it in modern times.

Kingdom Elemental on sale for $3.99 at GamersGate.

It's a funny little fantasy strategy game. Here's the Overview from GG:
Kingdom Elemental takes core game play elements from real-time strategy, tactics, and role-playing games and combines them into a game that is painfully easy to pick up and play without committing your entire life, unless you have no life…in which case you may not find Kingdom Elemental to be an adequate substitute.

Kingdom Elemental features nigh unlimited number of possible tactics by pitting combinations of your upgradeable heroes and their unique abilities against hordes of unique enemies like GIANT RAT MOBS! Everyone loves giant rat mobs with their secret furry pockets full of gold and armor! Seriously no giant rat mobs, but thARR be Pirates! Giant War Pigs! A crypt full of living dead who are just begging to be killed…..again. Knights who no longer say "Ni!", a Flaming DOOM bear who would like nothing more then to BBQ you for lunch, and so much more! The demo is free to check out so you have nothing to lose…except maybe your soul. In short Kingdom Elemental Tactics is like a whack to the head with a +8 Sword of Awesomeness!

The "Gold" edition of the German magazine of "Computer Bild Spiele" seemingly comes with a patched version of Gothic 3.

Kingdom Elemental is worth the money if you like Myth type strat games. The humor is awful, as most self-deprecating rpg humor tends to be, but the strat side of it is pretty fun. For 4 bucks, you really cant lose even if it just keeps you amused for the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom