RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Baldur's Gate 3 - Early Access Review @ Game Rant
View Single Post

October 21st, 2020, 17:48
I was able to report a crash as well.

I haven't tried to report any bugs though. I am not always sure something is a bug. Like dialogue sometimes pauses … I never thought of that as a bug (although I knew you could use the space bar to move along). I thought it was more like a stutter or a pause as the game was thinking or chugging along … as usually if I waited long enough it fixed itself without needing to hit the space bar.

Another example, which has to be vague to avoid spoilers, was a quest where the one of the NPC's didn't seem to realize Y had happened - but since it was critical to the quest itself, was more dialogue flavor, not sure if it was a bug or they didn't care to check for that particular situation since it wasn't critical and they can only cover so many branches.

Also some companion things with timeline of events and who you have met with some of their quests don't line up correctly - that seems more like a real bug as the game should be aware. But not always easy to tell.
--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)