RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Couchpotato's Random RPG News
View Single Post

October 22nd, 2020, 02:46
King Arthur Knight's Tale - Music - Slow Theme

loading…
When I was 6 years old, my mum took me to a teacher to learn to play the piano. I hated it first, but now I'm very glad I didn’t give up (and my mother would have killed me, so that was not an option). I really love my job, which is writing music for video games, animations and movies. © 2020 Neocore Games - Gergely Buttinger
RUNE II: Decapitation Edition Steam Announcement Trailer

loading…

RUNE II: Decapitation Edition launches November 13, 2020.
Stirring Abyss Release Date Reveal

loading…

Stirring Abyss will be out on 10.29.20
Bethesda intentionally sabotaged Rune 2 - PCGamer
In December 2019, Rune 2 publisher Ragnarok Game sued original developer Human Head Studios, alleging that Human Head had attempted to destroy the game by very publicly abandoning it on launch day, and then refusing to turn over the source code and assets so another developer could take over the job. "We could've transitioned the game if they weren't able to participate anymore, we could've transitioned naturally—here's the source code, we'll help you find somebody," executive producer Matt Candler told me in a June 2020 interview. "But they didn't do that. They actually did everything they could to prevent us from supporting the product."
--
"Good people do all the things bad people do. It's just that when they do them, they call it justice.”

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)