Steam curation

Added

Dragon Wars
This often overlooked gem features nonlinear exploring, puzzle solving, turn-based party combat, a rich story, automapping and many difficult situations to deal with. A true Masterpiece!
272 Games

-> GOGMix

I'm clearly not moving with the times. But I'll take a text review over video every time.

Or maybe a text review with little video clips?

Usually I can't stand video reviews and I wanted to hate that change, honestly. But if I want twitch retardness to die, and I do, seems the only way is to bless nail removal by hammering another nail in it's place.

Besides, there are most probably more showmen out there like Angry Joe who can make hilarious reviews even for games I can't care less about where I won't be sorry for watching it. No better place to have them than on Steam.

However the Steam's helpful % should change - video reviewers should also be reviewed by some way so people don't have to waste time on timestealing bullshit or paid praise.

Added

Children of Zodiarcs
Children of Zodiarcs is a tactical J-RPG with turn-based combat. The game features deck building and dice crafting. Well mixed game machanics meet an interesting storyline - challenging and fun!
273 Games

As per this article, Valve is making changes to Steam groups but that probably won't affect RPGWatch curation group, since our group is Public.

Last edited:
Added

ELEX
Exploration, choices with consequences, factions, a dry sense of humor, collecting everything, lots of quests, challenging fights, multiple quest solutions - a typical Piranha Bytes RPG!
275 Games

->GOGMix

Added

Vaporum
A grid based Dungeon Crawler with real time-combat in the tradition of Dungeon Master. A fresh Steampunk setting, puzzles, fun exploration and some survival elements make this a worthwhile game!
276 Games

-> GOGMix

Added

Tales of Zestiria
Tales of Zestiria is a story rich J-RPG. You need to learn the rather complex action-combat system to enjoy fights. The background story, characters and dialogues are well written. A good Tale-Game!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a slow paced medieval open world game. There's no magic in the well-written storyline. Combat is realistic and hard in the beginning. Get lost in old Bohemia!

Tower of Time
Tower of Time is a post-apocalyptic high fantasy/sci-fi RPG. The game features an entertaining story, exploring, tactical real-time with pause combat, a beautiful world and 130 quests. Very Good!

282 Games

Added

Vampyr
"London 1918 is a great setting for Vampyr. Story and dialogue are the interesting parts of the game, but the action part is mediocre. For vampire fans!"

284 Games

The Great Gaias:
An oldschool J-RPG with a great story and lots of playable characters. You have to find the right party/skill mix to beat numerous enemies and bosses. Crafting, alchemy and puzzles are fun as well!

287 Games

Back
Top Bottom