Blackguards - Preview @ Destructoid

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Destructoid posted a new preview of Daedalic Entertainment's upcoming turn-based RPG Blackguards.

Blackguards is expected to be about 40 hours long, with hundreds of quests, huge maps to explore, a mountain of loot and gear to discover, and a continent to chart — but even more post-launch content is being planned in the form of a map editor. So you can try to make even more devious battles and then upload them for others to die in, over and over again.

Though it was initially planned for a November release, Blackguards has been postponed until January. It seems like a smart move, considering that November will be an insanely busy month with the launch of two new consoles, stealing some of the thunder from any new PC releases.
More information.

It's a typo and I won't apologize. I have seen worse on the forums.:p Anyway thanks for the heads up as I would of ignored it otherwise.;)

Now were is that cup of coffee since it's 4 in the morning were I'm at right now.:ahoy:

It's a typo and I won't apologize. I have seen worse on the forums.:p Anyway thanks for the heads up as I would of ignored it otherwise.;)

Now were is that cup of coffee since it's 4 in the morning were I'm at right now.:ahoy:

Era you either a workaholic or just plain addicted ?

Or has a sleep problem. ;)

Thanks CP, between you and Steam sales I'll have to keep adding games to my queue. I can only hope cloning is perfected before I die, so my clone can continue where I left off.

Or has a sleep problem. ;)
I sleep five hours a day as I get older that's all I need it seems. Damn internal clock.:)
Era you either a workaholic or just plain addicted ?

I happen to prefer being lazy just look at my avatar. As for coffee addiction I barely drink 2 cups a day.;)

Thanks CP, between you and Steam sales I'll have to keep adding games to my queue. I can only hope cloning is perfected before I die, so my clone can continue where I left off.
I feel your pain wolfing.The good news is my backlog is getting shorter not longer finally. Took me a whole year of playing my backlog but I finally accomplished it.

Last edited:
I sleep five hours a day as I get older that's all I need it seems. Damn internal clock.:)

Can i borrow your clock? I seem to be short a few hours per day. Anyways keep up the good work you lazy potato.

Back
Top Bottom