Wasteland 3 - 50 Hours

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Gamepressure reports that one Wasteland 3 playthrough will take ca. 50 hours:

Wasteland 3 Playthrough Will Take Around 50 Hours

inXile Enterainment has announced that it will take about 50 hours to complete Wasteland 3. The team also revealed that they intend to work on other projects from the franchise over the next decade.

[...]
Thanks porcozaur!

More information.

50 hours? Then I think I'll finisht it in 80 hours :whew: since I play slow and I tend to be a little completionist.

Same with me, I'm sure I take a bit more time than the average player to get through and explore every nook and cranny in a game. Fifty hours sounds plenty meaty to me for this one!

I had 201 hrs on Wastleland 2, was hoping to be a bit longer, but it may be depending on your play-style, either way this is a day one for me.

50 hours is cool but I was hoping for more of a Kingmaker or Lords of Xulima play time. I like to kick it up a notch. Bamm!

I had 201 hrs on Wastleland 2, was hoping to be a bit longer, but it may be depending on your play-style, either way this is a day one for me.
Day 1 for Inxile game lol.
I will wait for Enhanced Edition instead ;)

Day 1 for Inxile game lol.
I will wait for Enhanced Edition instead ;)

When I say it's a day one, I mean as in purchase, whether I will play it straight away will depend on the reviews and any launch issues.

Had over 100h in wasteland 2 as well, so looking forward for this. Most likely day 1 purchase if its on steam, if not day 1 free game. Also hopefully they will finish the remaster for the first til then, looks amazing.

210 in Wasteland 2 for me but get this . . .
I just finished it this past Jan.

slow to finish and slow to start

oh, and it might be a day one purchase but there is no telling when I will start.

Will there be any additional DLC I wonder? I don't recall seeing any of that for Wasteland 2, other than the director's cut enhancements.

Back
Top Bottom